Alice & Sam

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello, 15 days ago, he was on vacation. It's because he wrote to the people responsible for the site. On and on the weekends of Pentecote. Alice and where ???? well it has become a habit, every 15 days, she comes home. so you go see sam, ejaculate all over the apartment, spit, masturbate. but in 2 years, we have never seen alice, in full, or this caress or other. but the managers make you believe, with all the links which post every Friday evening. and these say, since they do not know how to answer our questions, the site managers. I will tell you the truth be told, at the time he had written, that they were on vacation, well I have proof that Sam had returned 1 week before Alice, Alice and returned on Sunday evening. So when I tell you, that they are going to lie, I know what I mean.

10 hours ago, angevenusduciel said:

and I have video proof of what we are saying. Not like the people responsible for this site, who know that they open posts or post links that make no sense.

You sound like a broken record. You keep repeating yourself. It's the same old shit just a different day.  

If one is so dissatisfied what others do on cam why even bother continue watching and complaining.  It makes no sense.  

hello everyone. it's not complaining already, but to tell the truth. to this day we are still waiting for them to tell the truth about their site. you have proof for yourself that it does not respond to those responsible for camarads.com , and in addition that they are connected, when we ask them. In French we call it stealing, or scamming people. because to believe who has the hottest shows, it is totally false, given that the shows are intended for the chaturbate site. check for yourself stncld 316. and in their policy charter of the site, they also say well 24/24 7/7 so why do the tenants cut the cameras voluntarily, the sound also cuts???? and in addition I have all the proof that he is lying, when he writes outside of their home, or technical problem. but since you do not want us to post the video links of the proof, they continue to lie to subscribers and to new subscribe. one of the members already asked me for proof, johny. I sent him by private message. eheheehehehehh. and to answer you concretely, a forum and do for that right?? to express ourselves, to say what we don't like, and what we like right???

but logically you must remain neutral in your writings, with the respect that I owe you, you must just moderate your site, watch and maintain, an order of responsibility, that everything that is written and complies with your forum rules. nothing else. because when we read, we have the impression that you are protecting the site camards.com, this is what lets us understand. and as a moderator, I think that you should not take sides in this, at the moment that everything that is written, respect your forum rules.

and one more proof which clearly demonstrates it. look at alice &sam, since yesterday I see that sam., emma &lia, I see 2 first names, right? for 10 years I have seen that a person .rob&liz also has 2 first names no??? I see that a person. It's not us who invent it, it's before your eyes and it's concrete. So already there, there is a lie. What more is false as proof.

so since Friday Alice has been absent. Now we know it by habit, every 15 days, she comes home. So a fake couple, plus sex friends, for money. And these say, seeing the furniture in the apartment, and that a woman, there are at least 3 cupboards for her linen, a make-up table, 1 cupboard for her shoes, we can draw a conclusion to this day, that she does not live in this apartment, but which and present only for earn money.on and on Pentecost weekends, Mondays 20 days would do.so since Fridays, there is nothing.but what I mean, my friends, you who had paid a subscription, to see things, so a couple. it's not the case, so the friends ask, that you be reimbursed, because to date, it does not respect their subscription contract. and no communicate, that this silk emails, on the site, has was stipulated. They have a commitment in their site charter to respect, and it is very well stipulated. To date they do not respect it.