IDEAS FOR RLC

Rob1

I'm not too familiar with speech recognition nor with the latest ongoing complaints with scripted acts in the various apartments but, as far as I know, subtitles are possible only when the plot is already... err, scripted.  But I may be wrong.

i thought i would create a topic here called ideas for rlc so we bring our ideas here on what we think rlc should do my idea is have subtitles on rlc so we can see what they are saying

I like this idea, however not sure how this could be done, to do this right from an RLC perspective it would have to be done in several languages.

I would also like to see more mature couples (30+),  this may get rid of some of the childish acting that sometimes goes on.

Maybe have an apartment for swingers.

Bonus structured incentives for the occupants.

Just some thoughts.

@swaggermcguffy - I don't think it's completely scripted either. I think the point of the conversation above was whether or not it's possible to subtitle something that's unscripted or not.

I'm pretty sure you can do computerised subs on voice, but with dialects and maybe even different languages, I think it'll be quite expensive ;)