IDEAS FOR RLC

Rob1

I'm not too familiar with speech recognition nor with the latest ongoing complaints with scripted acts in the various apartments but, as far as I know, subtitles are possible only when the plot is already... err, scripted.  But I may be wrong.

i thought i would create a topic here called ideas for rlc so we bring our ideas here on what we think rlc should do my idea is have subtitles on rlc so we can see what they are saying

I like this idea, however not sure how this could be done, to do this right from an RLC perspective it would have to be done in several languages.

I would also like to see more mature couples (30+),  this may get rid of some of the childish acting that sometimes goes on.

Maybe have an apartment for swingers.

Bonus structured incentives for the occupants.

Just some thoughts.

@swaggermcguffy - I don't think it's completely scripted either. I think the point of the conversation above was whether or not it's possible to subtitle something that's unscripted or not.

I'm pretty sure you can do computerised subs on voice, but with dialects and maybe even different languages, I think it'll be quite expensive ;)

Am i the only one who doesnt think its scripted?

I don't think that it is scripted... I do think some of the events are staged, I bet they get instructions on things like time spent without pants.. Or you can only be on your phone in Instagram for 22 hours today. But I don't think it is scripted. The massages we have been getting are defiantly for the audience, they may get carried away in the moment sometimes, but they are for us.

I don't think that it is scripted... I do think some of the events are staged, I bet they get instructions on things like time spent without pants.. Or you can only be on your phone in Instagram for 22 hours today. But I don't think it is scripted. The massages we have been getting are defiantly for the audience, they may get carried away in the moment sometimes, but they are for us.

I think if it was scripted the houses would all be much more active.  As of right now, I think there are only a few that seem as if they were scripted, but many of them are same old same old day after day.  I do think they are encouraged like you said on time without pants and such.

I actually mentioned this in Shoutbox.  I think a fun addition would be if RLC encouraged tenants to read our Shoutbox. After all, our home here is actually great free advertising for them!!  It shouldn't be a mandatory type thing for the apts, but for those that are curious, the option to know who's watching them and what were saying could possibly be a mutually beneficial experience for both sides.  The tenants could decide whether they want to participate or not.  

I look at the personalities of some of the tenants.  

• Leora, for example, would probably put on more of a show if she was reading half of the comments in the Shoutbox when she's in "Her Glory". I think she'd be more inspired to play to the mood of the Shoutbox.
  • The girls apt, playful bunch at times and young, already spend a ton of time on mobile devices and laptops.  At certain periods, with the conversations that are going on in the Shoutbox, they more than likely will just be amused but also may be inspired to talk about our comments and play to the Shoutbox audience, 
  • Zoya and Suzan..same...I would think they would glow with all the stuff that's typed about them and would be more inspired.
  • I personally think, even the lesbian apts would probably get a kick out of this lot of horny men (and a few women) are still attracted and enamored knowing their interest in our anatomy is non-existent!  LOL!!

There may/may not be a number of unforeseen cons that I'm not aware of with this idea but all in all, for me, it would be fun knowing that a tenant is actually reading what I'm typing,  Passive interaction I assume its called?  Who knows, this may/may not already be occurring but again it would be fun if it was common knowledge.

As far as derogatory or hurtful comments that are made about certain tenants, I honestly think that they would be minimized by default knowing that this type interaction exists and the possibility of that type of comment could negatively affect the mood of the apt. That and of course, our dedicated mods here would definitely be on top of the tone of the conversation.

Just a thought....