IDEAS FOR RLC

Rob1

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see a translator available so we could understand what people are talking about. It would make the rooms much more interesting. I would be willing to pay a little extra for this service. Anyone else think this is something you would like to see?

I agree Curious. It has been mentioned her several times.  If we could understand what was happening and how they interact it would be much more interesting. Without that we are not really watching their lives we are just waiting for them to get naked. After a few days and having seen them all naked. I am already bored

I have thought the same - it would be great to follow their lives by understanding their conversations.

However, I reckon that as soon as the tenants became aware of their converstaions being understood, a lot of ikt would dry up, or take place away from prying ears.

You have only to watch our two most talked about apartments to see how much whispering goes on, and phone calls are taken in the bathroom or laundry where there are no cameras.

I suspect translations would be counter-productive.

I would like to see an apartment that cameras captured every square foot including the toilet areas and would prefer it to have two female roommates. I am not really into pee or poop but the idea of watch people with zero privacy fascinates me.  

RLC is not going to pay people to sit and translate what each apartment says 24\7.There is a huge Asian  following along with other languages from around the world.. Many of the people on RLCF speak no or very little English. Back when the group was fun and not over run with certain people taking over every conversation there were  guys on shoutbox posting in multiple languages that had to be translated. Now you can not ask a question or make a comment unless it fits what conspiracy is scripted for the day on RLCF regardless of what language it is.

I think,  say once a month, they should get one of the tenants/couples or RLC admins to do a Q&A session on Shoutbox. So we could ask them questions about things, I think it would also put an end to some of the folk on here that, shall we say have an active imagination when it comes to making things up  / conspiracy  theorists.  

I do like the translate idea as it was my idea to start this topic of but in a way it may ruin rlc because they will be saying things that we already know is happening on rlc currently.

Things like lets tease for the cameras,lets play to the cameras,lets have baths and showers together make it look lesbian and lets do a fake tease show we will get money for it.

I do think the translate will be good for the other apartments but not k&k and d&a as they are just playing to the cameras.

I hope you know what I mean by this but that's only what I think.

To make the tenants more interesting and attract viewers RLC should provide more within the apartments so they have an alternative to their laptops, tablets and phones e.g.

Exercise equipment e.g. bike or rowing machine, soft dumbells, resistance band.

Basic art and craft supplies

Games

Here a good suggestion for RLC. How about a video archive for paying members only. For your members who have a job they have to report to. These members sometimes miss everything and have to rely on other members and sometimes they are just S.O.L, But if they had a way of playing back the day they would be much happier   

Here a good suggestion for RLC. How about a video archive for paying members only. For your members who have a job they have to report to. These members sometimes miss everything and have to rely on other members and sometimes they are just S.O.L, But if they had a way of playing back the day they would be much happier   

SO, you want a recording of a boring 24 hours of Adele eatin, Danaya's lazy ass in bed all day, kami layin in her bed huggin a stuffed bear, Leora primpin herself and Paul pickin his nose? Two skinheads wishin they had what Hector has........

YOU are SO easily entertained.

Personally I could do without that girl on girl rooms. Lesbian sex doesn't do a thing for me. But that's just a personal preference obviously. I would like more English speaking rooms, but I understand why we don't have them.