IDEAS FOR RLC

Rob1

I have a suggestion (or rather a question).

When I'm viewing a topic and I want want to get back to the forum there is no link to take me there. I tried clicking on the name of the forum on the top of the page, but that doesn't work. So I always have to go back to the main page with all the forums and look for the correct forum again.

So am I stupid or is there really no efficient way to get back to the forum you where already reading?

SO, you want a recording of a boring 24 hours of Adele eatin, Danaya's lazy ass in bed all day, kami layin in her bed huggin a stuffed bear, Leora primpin herself and Paul pickin his nose? Two skinheads wishin they had what Hector has........

YOU are SO easily entertained.

i can do but i want 400/h euros plus expences. i'll provide videos and translations :)

OK--My thoughts on this, Having translaters is  never going to happen.  Some times I wish I could understand what is going on, but again a lot of the attraction is the mystery.  We may think they are planning wild sexy things, or hope so.  If we were to find out they were talking about the best tampons to use it would be a bit of a disapointment.  I do not mind the  lets say interesting conjecture about the apartments, as crazy as some of it is.  I think it is fun.  Knowing every thing that is really happining in these apartments May not be what we really want in the long run. true life can be pretty boring.

I have a suggestion (or rather a question).

When I'm viewing a topic and I want want to get back to the forum there is no link to take me there. I tried clicking on the name of the forum on the top of the page, but that doesn't work. So I always have to go back to the main page with all the forums and look for the correct forum again.

So am I stupid or is there really no efficient way to get back to the forum you where already reading?

If i am wanting the gallery or the forum topics i always right click on the tab and open a new one so the original shoutbox tab is alway there so i can quickly go to it to see what is being said.

hope that helps or gives a few idea's..

Wiseacres1 makes a very good point that supplying logs of how often each  apartment is watched to both the tenants and us may make them up their game a little if they want to stay. 

Perhaps the bottom apartment gets a warning and after 3 warnings they are out. . It would not be a quick remedy but the system only needs tweaking not changing completely 

By the way RLC well done for removing the screen in Maria & Carlos bathroom . Much better picture now. 

Can i suggest RLC have a recording function like they do on V V with an archive section as no member is on RLC 24/7 and undoubtedly miss stuff which they would otherwise have liked to see.

This library of clips etc would only then be available to paid members and would possibly eliminate the need for doing own recordings and would eliminate the risk of being banned which many have.

Also when new members join why not give them say a weeks free full membership then at the end they can make up their minds whether to continue or not.

At least this would give new people a taster of what they are missing from not joining and could possibly increase membership.

Having said that i don't know how the V V system works as what if they have say 500 members all recording the same thing surely all these clips are not archived unless V V only keep one or two of them?

Anyway just a thought.

Wiseacres1 makes a very good point that supplying logs of how often each  apartment is watched to both the tenants and us may make them up their game a little if they want to stay. 

Perhaps the bottom apartment gets a warning and after 3 warnings they are out. . It would not be a quick remedy but the system only needs tweaking not changing completely 

By the way RLC well done for removing the screen in Maria & Carlos bathroom . Much better picture now. 

Not personally a good idea as you would then remove the whole principle behind the project of real life and spontaneous action.

After all the tennants are not performing seals (although many could be said are now lol) and i think you would then get a situation of forced and false happenings where as now it is, or supposed to be, real life.

Yes perhaps some are boring whilst others seem to go at it like rabbits but then that is the whole pot luck situation. you get what you get without it being done just for show which V V definitely is.

I would like to see a room with a few milfs, or one younger girl and one milf. I think women in their 30s and 40s can be so sexy, and they have an experience at life that these younger 'kids' do not have. Also, please get rid of some of these guests "leaches" like the ones in the Suzan and Hector appt. They take the privacy away from the tennents, and it is not a "real life" situation like was promised. Also the Dasha and Demid appt. Get rid of the sister's boyfriend and the "starving artist"  so the tenants can live their lives and not have to worry about walking around nude if they want to. And putting Vica'a boyfriend in her apartment was obviously a bad move, since it has restricted the nudity of both Vica and Elisa. He really doesn't look like he wants to be there anyway. Sorry if this all sounds negative, but these are all suggestions, and I think you would get more and happier viewers. By the way, Elisa is a very good choice for these rooms. She is not intimidated by anyone, but restricted around Vika'a boyfriend.

For my 2 cents I would like to see an apartment with more people in it. kinda of like a small version of big brother but without all the silly games. something with at least 8 - 10 people maybe 2 couples and 6 singles 4 girls 2 boys. in other words a wide variety that is possable of course this would present a problem with over crowding would require an apartment with at least 5 bedrooms or 4 if 2 people didnt mind sleeping on a pull out bed in a liveing room allthough if the bedrooms were large enough I think kirsty and kamillas aparment is large enough. Alas it would proberbly cause a major headache for RCL as I am sure there would be problems .

Just lately there have been far fewer pics and vids on the forums - we all know why.   But the RLCF and CC forums provide a necessary service 'filling in the gaps' because no one can watch all the time.

Without the forum vids and pics we lose continuity of characters and apartments and miss the things that cause us to stay subscribers.   Many will never get to see Elisa's second masturbation.   If you can only watch a little, or at wrong times of day, and you cannot fill in the gaps interest in your favourites will wane.   To grow the market strongly most new subscribers are likely to be ones who can only tune in occasionally.

This security win for RLC may have the effect of turning off some existing subscribers and reducing the appeal to new ones.    It actually is not in RLCs interest to close down the forums.

Solution:  Make the vids and pics part of the product protected by the new security.   Yep, the catch up service currently provided without RLCs approval within the forums to be offered instead as part of the RLC offering.  

Of course, with fewer vids and pics the forums will be less fun - but that is happening anyway.  

If only content and forum could be amalgamated in some way, by licencing deal for instance, we really could have the best of both worlds.

RLC is doing a fine job - no need to change a thing. RLC has all the subscriptions they need and they are making all kinds of money - obviously they are doing things right. It is great to be able to watch these hand selected tenants live there "real life" for us to watch. They have taught me quite a bit and i will try to adjust my lifestyle to emulate them so that i become a more valuable member of society.

I already sit at the computer lots, need to learn how to play computer games and use ipad and phone friends that i don't currently have and try really hard to minimize any interaction with women. Oh yeah i will quit my job too. I'll save money because i don't need to buy Kleenex tissue anymore. Soon, RLC will set up shop here for me to live free. Today will be the first day of my new "real life". Feeling good already - thanks RLC.