IDEAS FOR RLC

Rob1

Yes repris av hela dygnet skulle vara kul att se

I think what many of you fail to see is this; 

If anyone  was recording your full day, of the redundant acts you do every day, I'm just as afraid you'd be as boring as they are.

TAKE right now for an example......IF someone were recording you, they'd see your lazy ass on the computer reading this and scrolling through the apartments searching for a quick glimpse of nekked tit and pussay.

HOW entertaining would YOU really be on camera?

JUST about the same as the rlc players I DARE  to SAY !!

Would it be possible for R.L.C. to provide a bit of information on each apartment when you click on it, maybe a picture of the tenants, useful if it's an all girl apartment,I still don't know which is Nina or Kira, or when the residents are away and the house is being used by another couple, how many newbies like myself didn't realize that Dasha & Demid and Bogdan & Nelly were away when they joined and the people in those apartments weren't them.

Also maybe a date of joining so we know how long they have been there.

Would it be possible for R.L.C. to provide a bit of information on each apartment when you click on it, maybe a picture of the tenants, useful if it's an all girl apartment,I still don't know which is Nina or Kira, or when the residents are away and the house is being used by another couple, how many newbies like myself didn't realize that Dasha & Demid and Bogdan & Nelly were away when they joined and the people in those apartments weren't them.

Also maybe a date of joining so we know how long they have been there.

thats why we have fan pages in forums and most have pics of said tennants in them , and ussually the date the fan page was started or the first topic in that  forum indicates there entry date 

Point taken, but then I'd have to go looking and relying on the info on here being accurate, this is all rather unofficial. Still don't know which is Nina or Kira, suppose I could name them myself. 

I just think R.L.C could provide that information, if only for subscribers. They could even put it on the email they send out, take the one today introducing Danaya. I know it's not difficult to work out who she is as she has a room in her name, but they could just provide that extra bit of info.

Point taken, but then I'd have to go looking and relying on the info on here being accurate, this is all rather unofficial. Still don't know which is Nina or Kira, suppose I could name them myself. 

I just think R.L.C could provide that information, if only for subscribers. They could even put it on the email they send out, take the one today introducing Danaya. I know it's not difficult to work out who she is as she has a room in her name, but they could just provide that extra bit of info.

totally agree . i will put that suggestion to my contact in RLC

Here is my thoughts, I think

1. D&D, M&S needs more than one free cam.

2. They should have a free trial weekend at least twice a year where R.L.C open

all of the cams. This would stimulate a rise in subscriptions.

3. R.L.C. should limit the time of having guests. Some tenants have had guest stay

way too long. Example. M&S used to have sex all over the place, but because of

their guest, they have to keep it in the bedroom.

4. Just for fun.......Attach GO-PRO cameras to their pets. I would love to see Leora

through the eyes of Simon( I named her dog myself...lol)

5. And for the love of Aunt Sally's Pancakes, Take down your gosh-darn christmas

trees and decorations.

Regarding point 2, they used to have a 3 day trial option for about $5, I used this a couple of years ago when I first found this site, just to see what it was like, they could always bring that back, or maybe it was dropped as it didn't bring in many subscriptions. I didn't actually subscribe until last week.

• 2 weeks later...

This one only applies to Barcelona apartment which has a different format from the rest of the apartments.

The apartment needs someone to assist the girls by helping them to manage their time, making all the arrangements to tour the girls out.

This person is kind of a tutor doesn't need to make appearances in front of the cams but should provide guidance to the girls to make their stay an interesting one, eventually be connected to the fashion industry and ideally get to the girls some jobs such as photoshoots or advertisement tasks for local agencies while in there.

Much have been spoken about scripting the apartment, well I'm talking about script the girls time with activities so that her lifes become more interesting while at RLC and end up with the boreness of laptops, phones and laying on bed waiting for the next meal. These girls are hot and young they need to shine and glow.

Me, Myself and I think that's a great idea.... BUT.... Virtual Reality cams are expensive as hell... Can you imagine how much $$$$$$ the subscription would be to join after they set something like that up.....Just Saying.... :)

Not sure if it would be a problem the price of the equipment to replace the currently in use. My first concern goes for the the broadband necessary to stream 24/24 360º cams and make it available at the users end.

Anyway I bet one day in the future when everyone's internet will be mesured in Gig/sec instead of Mb/sec this technology will be available at reallifecam.