IDEAS FOR RLC

Rob1

Dougie you will start a Movement and have a huge Following. Your journey to Enlightenment in the 21st Century has begun. I will say the Mantra of compassion for you .  :lol:

I will keep in mind the story of "The Little Engine That Could" and keep saying to myself " i think i can, i think i can ......" and before you know it, i will be a RLC success story for all my family and friends to watch in full color - they will be so proud of me.

• 2 weeks later...

Should RLC really look at these suggestions, a camera outside Leora and Paul's lounge window would not go amiss as more and more action, and has been for the last few months, been taking place outside between the two of them than inside.

RLC take notice of subscribers comments may go some way to stop what as been reported the downward trend in memebrship

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You are the first person on this site that makes any sence to me .RLC has a gold mine here. I also don't know why I cant pay to watch the pictures and vids they say I don't have the right to watch Why do they let me be a member and not a paying member that they keep referring me to as a freeloader.

I already pay almost 50 bucks a month to watch real life cams. I have an active account with segpay. They just wont let me join. I'm from the united states and my computer wont take any spam. They tell me to check my spam If their is someone that can help me please do  Thank you bakerman77

You are the first person on this site that makes any sence to me .RLC has a gold mine here. I also don't know why I cant pay to watch the pictures and vids they say I don't have the right to watch Why do they let me be a member and not a paying member that they keep referring me to as a freeloader.

I already pay almost 50 bucks a month to watch real life cams. I have an active account with segpay. They just wont let me join. I'm from the united states and my computer wont take any spam. They tell me to check my spam If their is someone that can help me please do  Thank you bakerman77

I think you are confusing the two sites - RLC voyeur site is the one you pay the 50 bucks a month for BUT RLCF which this is - is a fan forum to talk about RLC and other voyeur sites. If you haven't already - look at the first page of this forum (the one that shows up when you log in here) and click on READ ME and all the rules of participation are there plus more.

Specifically read this

Please Read: Gallery Access Requirements and if you follow the instructions - either pay RLCF $10 for the year for paid member or make 30 good posts in the forum (such as this post that you just made here). I see that you have made 5 posts so far (in your profile). Pay or participate with posts and in time you will get promoted to ORANGE color which will allow you access to all posted pics and videos in the gallery.

Also - the Shoutbox or Chatbox commenters and Mods will greet you (AFTER you first greet the Chat Room) and be willing to help. This is a great site to talk with everyone across the world. Have at it and keep participating.

totally agree . i will put that suggestion to my contact in RLC

Thanks B.T.R. (does that really stand for Born To Ride)? On this same line of thought; it can be difficult for newbies like myself, although it is 4 months now to know who some of the characters are, especially in the N & K and  C & S apartments to know which is which, unlike the K & K where they each have their own room. Even now in the Barcelona apartment if you just got on and saw Irma and Ilona you would not know which was which if you had not seen Irma there before Ilona came in or knew them from previous stints. Same occurred when N & B were on vacation, which is when I joined, and I thought Efim and his friend (little energizer bunnies that they were) were actually N & K. Just a photo with their names would be really helpful. It also took me a while in the beginning to realize that the girls name was always listed first if you are unfamiliar with the foreign names. Thanks for your time.

Baker Man wishes to thank you for your help I did read the readme section but I missed something. it is so nice when I see someone take the time to help another person I hope this gets me in I am a person who likes to see things in this world get better thanks again

No problem . Here we are encouraged to help each other and make this site enjoyable and quite sociable. Mods are available to answer questions when they are online and most of us are quite welcoming to newbies. It is about having fun and hopefully make internet friendships with people of like minds and interests.

I'd like to see a couple apartments in different time zones.  I live on the west coast of the US, and I work all day.  By the time I get home, they are all asleep.  I have limited time to check the cams in the morning before I have to leave for work, and the apartments aren't all that active at that time either- it's mid-afternoon when I get ready for work, and people aren't feeling very frisky/sexy at 3:00 pm....

How about some US apartments, or Aussie, or Brazilian, etc?  A little diversity would be a big help.  It would also bring in a lot of money for the new owners.  I would not pay $50/month membership when everything happens during my work day when I can't watch.

• 4 weeks later...
What would you like to change at RLC?

I have the feeling along with many others that RLC is "scripting" activities at some apartments and would rather see normal life as it occurrs.  "Let the pulling wheel pull and the dragging wheel drag".  If two girls want to get 69 let it happen.  If they want a 3some let it happen.  If they want to sleep alone in footie pajammas let it happen.

Add a camera to the patios where they exist.  Subscribers (me anyway) resent the tenants slipping away from the cameras other than to use the toilet.  Dasha and Demid's place has been terrible about this but they're not alone.

I encourage them to consider allowing "free cams" in some public areas of each apartment.  Living rooms, kitchen, hallways.  This would give new people an idea of happenings in each apartment and entice them to subscribe.  That is the very thing that brought me to RLC.

Add audio to those rooms where there is currently no audio.  Even when I can't understand the language I can often determine the feeling or attitude from the tone and inflections of the speech.

Someone posted recently suggesting that apartments in other time zones would make likely viewing times available to more people.  That idea has merit but may be a nightmare to manage.  

I would ask RLC to try to be less thin-skinned about criticism.  The public is terrible to deal with anytime and you will always have complainers and some who want it all but don't want to pay.  Expect to deal with assholes occasionally but try to remember that we're not all assholes.  I appreciate your efforts even as I post my bitching when the cameras are slow or blacking out on me!  I just ask that you keep on trying to make it better.

On 7/29/2016 at 12:08 PM, temp said:

What would you like to change at RLC?

I have the feeling along with many others that RLC is "scripting" activities at some apartments and would rather see normal life as it occurrs.  "Let the pulling wheel pull and the dragging wheel drag".  If two girls want to get 69 let it happen.  If they want a 3some let it happen.  If they want to sleep alone in footie pajammas let it happen.

Add a camera to the patios where they exist.  Subscribers (me anyway) resent the tenants slipping away from the cameras other than to use the toilet.  Dasha and Demid's place has been terrible about this but they're not alone.

I encourage them to consider allowing "free cams" in some public areas of each apartment.  Living rooms, kitchen, hallways.  This would give new people an idea of happenings in each apartment and entice them to subscribe.  That is the very thing that brought me to RLC.

Add audio to those rooms where there is currently no audio.  Even when I can't understand the language I can often determine the feeling or attitude from the tone and inflections of the speech.

Someone posted recently suggesting that apartments in other time zones would make likely viewing times available to more people.  That idea has merit but may be a nightmare to manage.  

I would ask RLC to try to be less thin-skinned about criticism.  The public is terrible to deal with anytime and you will always have complainers and some who want it all but don't want to pay.  Expect to deal with assholes occasionally but try to remember that we're not all assholes.  I appreciate your efforts even as I post my bitching when the cameras are slow or blacking out on me!  I just ask that you keep on trying to make it better.

I think all area's should have free cams except bedrooms and bathrooms.

Many of them just don't make sense after all some halls are free whilst others are not,what the fuck ever goes on in a bloody hall anyway.

Some have as many as four free cams and others only one there is just no logic there at all.

I'd like to see a couple apartments in different time zones.  I live on the west coast of the US, and I work all day.  By the time I get home, they are all asleep.  I have limited time to check the cams in the morning before I have to leave for work, and the apartments aren't all that active at that time either- it's mid-afternoon when I get ready for work, and people aren't feeling very frisky/sexy at 3:00 pm....

How about some US apartments, or Aussie, or Brazilian, etc?  A little diversity would be a big help.  It would also bring in a lot of money for the new owners.  I would not pay $50/month membership when everything happens during my work day when I can't watch.

This. Exactly. It is close to impossible to catch anything worthwhile on RLC without losing your job or sleep if you are on the US west coast. 

There will be a lot of people like us who are willing to pay to watch anyone whose timezones sync. 

If this is not possible, can RLC consider adding a re-telecast feature(based on the timeline) or a save feature where you can watch what you want on demand instead of missing everything everytime.