IDEAS FOR RLC

Rob1

i thought i would create a topic here called ideas for rlc so we bring our ideas here on what we think rlc should do my idea is have subtitles on rlc so we can see what they are saying

bonjour,

bonne idée si ils peuvent mettre au point un programme de traduction instantanée en divers langue (comme par exemple avec le choix) : français,anglais, allemand, turc, ...

je vais prendre exemple pour ma langue ici a la télévision (francophone), il y a des chaines qui peuve mettre des sous-titres depuis le télétexte (pages 888) pour les sourds et muets pour suivre un film, météo, le journal télévision, ...

désolez pour éviter des problèmes je ne mais pas les nom des chaines francophone de la télévison, je peux juste dire que des chaines en France (au moins 5 national donc une prive + 1 qui base en Europe) et 3 en Belgique francophone ici (néerlandophone je ne sais pas vous le dire mais je suppose que ces oui)

si des francophone- anglophone lis ce poste et que ces pas tres bien compris avec google traduction merci de refaire ce poste pour que mieux lisible

Edited by mega_k2000

I suggest that RLC provide medical help for Paul with regards to his constant nose picking. Fuck man - this guy is so pathetic to watch with his daily ritual of mining for boogers.

The Greek origins of the medical term for nose picking (rhinotillexomania) can be translated as "nose" (rhino) plus "habitual picking" (tillexis) plus "rage, fury" (mania) and together they provide a very telling description of the disorder. It's frequently because we are feeling suppressed rage and fury that we pick away habitually at the contents of our noses, even when we do it to the extent that we cause pain, which leads to more rage and fury. After all, the stuff in there's got to come out sometime. Right? Everybody picks his or her nose from time to time. According to the records inscribed on a papyrus scroll from ca. 1330 BC, the ancient Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamen provided the food and lodging of his own personal nose picker. And the imperial nose picker was paid three heads of cattle for his work, too. Most of us probably wouldn't want our own personal nose picker, especially those of us who have the tendency toward compulsive nose picking (rhinotillexomania). There's satisfaction in doing the work ourselves. There's relief. There's also danger.

Nose picking (rhinotillexomania) can lead to infections in the nose, which is situated very close to the brain. They share the same blood supply. Getting an infection anywhere in the area doctors call the "danger triangle" presents a good cause for alarm. The danger triangle can be traced from one corner of the mouth, over the bridge of the nose, and down to the opposite corner of the mouth. Any time infection in this area occurs, there is the very rare but very real risk that the infection can spread to the brain.

Most people who pick their noses for strictly hygienic purposes have little, if any, need to fear such an infection. However, anyone suffering from the compulsive form of nose picking (rhinotillexomania), who is at risk of picking excessively and to the point of impeding the healing process, is at greater risk of infection. The earliest medical intervention possible for the compulsion to pick may eliminate the necessity for antibiotics and emergency medical interventions due to infection later.

I am starting to wonder if it is a contractual requirement for tenants and guests to pick their noses excessively in front of the cams. They don't seem to be discreet about it. Obviously there are places in each apartment where some privacy is permitted so why gross out us viewers. Paul is contracted to RLC but maybe Paul can sub-contract out his nose picking to a young naked hottie girl for us to watch instead of him doing it. This might be a bit more bearable to deal with if medical help is not feasible. Plus the young girl can have lesbian sex with Leora. This way a win for Leora and a win for us viewers. So RLC, i believe Paul needs some form of intervention for one of his many disgusting habits.

I suggest that RLC provide medical help for Paul with regards to his constant nose picking. Fuck man - this guy is so pathetic to watch with his daily ritual of mining for boogers.

The Greek origins of the medical term for nose picking (rhinotillexomania) can be translated as "nose" (rhino) plus "habitual picking" (tillexis) plus "rage, fury" (mania) and together they provide a very telling description of the disorder. It's frequently because we are feeling suppressed rage and fury that we pick away habitually at the contents of our noses, even when we do it to the extent that we cause pain, which leads to more rage and fury. After all, the stuff in there's got to come out sometime. Right? Everybody picks his or her nose from time to time. According to the records inscribed on a papyrus scroll from ca. 1330 BC, the ancient Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamen provided the food and lodging of his own personal nose picker. And the imperial nose picker was paid three heads of cattle for his work, too. Most of us probably wouldn't want our own personal nose picker, especially those of us who have the tendency toward compulsive nose picking (rhinotillexomania). There's satisfaction in doing the work ourselves. There's relief. There's also danger.

Nose picking (rhinotillexomania) can lead to infections in the nose, which is situated very close to the brain. They share the same blood supply. Getting an infection anywhere in the area doctors call the "danger triangle" presents a good cause for alarm. The danger triangle can be traced from one corner of the mouth, over the bridge of the nose, and down to the opposite corner of the mouth. Any time infection in this area occurs, there is the very rare but very real risk that the infection can spread to the brain.

Most people who pick their noses for strictly hygienic purposes have little, if any, need to fear such an infection. However, anyone suffering from the compulsive form of nose picking (rhinotillexomania), who is at risk of picking excessively and to the point of impeding the healing process, is at greater risk of infection. The earliest medical intervention possible for the compulsion to pick may eliminate the necessity for antibiotics and emergency medical interventions due to infection later.

I am starting to wonder if it is a contractual requirement for tenants and guests to pick their noses excessively in front of the cams. They don't seem to be discreet about it. Obviously there are places in each apartment where some privacy is permitted so why gross out us viewers. Paul is contracted to RLC but maybe Paul can sub-contract out his nose picking to a young naked hottie girl for us to watch instead of him doing it. This might be a bit more bearable to deal with if medical help is not feasible. Plus the young girl can have lesbian sex with Leora. This way a win for Leora and a win for us viewers. So RLC, i believe Paul needs some form of intervention for one of his many disgusting habits.

If you observe any and  all the tenants, for very long, you will see they all have terrible hygiene practices.

Picking at any body parts with view of the cams, picking scabs, plucking pubical hairs, popping zits..........AND worst of all pickin of the nose caves and some having no regards with where they put the treasures; Paul flickin on the floor, Hector wiping them on the coverlettes on the sofa..

I've even been grossed by the more attractive girls on rlc digging fer gold.

WTF,  buy kleenex, use ass wipe paper, even a towel;

BUT for fux sakes, quit diggin in yer face holes with yer fingers.. then goin to the table to eat dinner. 

Good chance that most of these people were not raised properly about having proper manners or about hygiene. An occasional short nose pick can be ignored (to get rid of an irritant - it does happen). But when it appears lengthy as if a major undertaking or knuckles deep (what next - fisting the nostril?) then do it in private if it is that bothersome. The leftover aftermath of boogers or snot all over the apartment is F'N gross. Just the thought of boogers dropped, flicked or wiped all over the place and snotty fingers touching everything. Ewwwwhh!!! Does RLC do a proper cleanup when tenants leave?

Mind you, I will give some leniency to a nice looking naked girl/woman picking her nose - after all - i am a fucking gross perverted voyeur and i do have my needs to take care of too - LOL.

Okay, I have been expressing my opinions on chat for some time on what I would change to make RLC top shelf. I have been catching crap for not putting it here, although I have added bits here and to other forums. Some suggested this is suicide, will get banned and so on. I am not sure if RLC ever hears a word of what is written hear but hopefully they do.

One more important item: RLC does not promise anyone will view sexual acts on their site. My discussion does not in any way make an assumption counter to this position. If tenants do then so much the better for subscribers; if not, we have not been promised such acts and have no reason to complain.

1. RLC needs a REAL news letter, not that crappy 3 liner the send out. They should be telling subscribers what is new, if they have a plan for the future of the site and they should have a suggestion drop down on the site, also referenced in the news letter, soliciting constructive feedback from subscribers. If RLC changed ownership I would expect to see a sort of 'We Are Here' announcement. I used to do customer support before I retired and wrote lots of missives for users. If had presented the RLC news letter to my bosses I would have been fired immediately.

2. Every apartment should have at least 1 free camera in a public space, no exceptions. You cannot entice new subscribers if they do not even have a clue who the tenants are in each apartment. Its like asking someone to pay for clothing online without having a picture of the item. However, the apartments do not need free cameras every where for non-subscribers to view; if you want to see it become a subscriber.

3. RLC should provide cameras on decks/patios in all apartments unless there is ABSOLUTELY no way to protect the privacy of neighbors. If that is an issue then an interior camera should have a reasonable view through a window to see the deck/patio area. There are too many times where tenants disappear to these areas for significant periods of time; which I would do also if the weather were nice. This is especially true when they are having parties. The whole event moves outside; you can hear it but never see it.   Two items in the RLC FAQ describe what they are offering:

What is RealLifeCam?

RealLifeCam is a unique website where you have the chance to observe the private life of other people in live round-the-clock.

Who are the people we see on the website and what is the scenario they are living?

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7.

If you restrict all access to these areas they you are greatly restricting access and are proclaiming a falsehood. 

4. RLC needs to review tenants performance. To me, 'real life' is not some couple being supported by RLC to sit around on their phone and computer 24x7. Real people have jobs, hobbies, friends and so on. If the tenants are employed then we can expect them to be gone during the work day. I would accept that without question. Many current tenants appear to work; many do not. If you offer a way for subscriber feedback you will quickly find the deadwood and move on to more interesting tenants. Subscriber feedback would also allow feedback on existing camera locations; is too much of a room blocked, is the view from the camera too restricted so tenants heads and feet are constantly cut off. 

5. One of RLC's concerns I believe is the recording and distributing of their copyrighted materials. Recording and copying is CLEARLY prohibited in their documentation on the web site. Many do and RLC exercises their right to remove such materials where found and punish the offender. I have no problem with that. 

What I would propose to RLC is they provide such a facility through their site. RLC would provide a licensed recording product on the site and the ability to use that product. Subscribers would be able to record what is happening on any camera. There would be limitations on the time length of any recording, you could not record one cam for hours on end; the amount of recording by each subscriber in a specified time period, 24 hours lets say from 00:00 to 24:00 is an example. The subscriber would get to name the recording and RLC would automatically put a date/time stamp on the file.   

RLC would create and maintain on their servers a directory for each apartment. These directories would be the SOLE location to which subscribers could save a recording. 

Recorded files would be retained for some pre-determined length of time on the servers. Once the retention period was exceeded the files would be removed. 

These recordings would be available for viewing by subscribers via the apartment gallery. This would provide a huge benefit to subscribers because no one can be online 24x7. This would allow subscribers to 'catch up' on what has gone one during the day which others found of interest. This would be a great selling point for RLC. Access could be made available on a limited basis for those looking to join. Many websites allow potential subscribers to view 60-90 second segments of a recording as a preview of what they could receive by subscribing. Most of those sites also limit the number of recordings you can view before you get the subscription screen.

RLC could also offer an option to retain for longer periods of time certain recordings, a history of the apartment if you will, by having users submit a request to retain specific files. These requests would be reviewed by some for of moderator who would make the final decision. The Gallery would then be an living entity, growing over time. This would also entice new subscribers because they could catch up on months of history. The only limitation on the gallery would be storage space and disk space is so inexpensive these days it should be a non-issue.

6. RLC should offer an online chat facility. It is my understanding, though this may be in error, the company which owns www.reallifecam.com (RLC) also owns www.reallifecamfan.com( RLCF). If this is true,  the RLCF chat room would be offered as a tab/menu from the RLC website. The chat would be open to subscribers and non-subscribers alike. For non-subscribers you would need to obtain an RLCF Chat Userid which you would use to logon. Use of this facility by all would foster a feeling of community and be a selling point for RLC. Many users consider RLCF to be as important a function as the RLC website itself; allowing members to chat on various topics, not just RLC.

7. Some have suggested it would be nice to have a mini-bio on the tenants so we can at least know who-is-who. I think a picture with the name might be sufficient if there are concerns for confidentiality of the tenants. Knowing where the apartments are located would be nice as speculation runs rampant; but again tenant security, contracts and local laws might prohibit the release of this information.

8. The possibility of spreading the apartment across more time zones. Currently all but 2 apartments are within 2 time zones, meaning activity can become an all or nothing affair; going from nothing to too much to follow at one time. A recording facility would alleviate some of these concerns but many of us would still like to see more of the activities on a live basis. This could also provide more cultural diversity which would potential and current subscribers would find attractive.

9. RLC should terminate ANY and ALL tenants who are physically abusive to their roommates or guests, with no exceptions. Subscribers are voyeurs and violence has no place on a website such as this.

10. RLC should work to provide a variety of tenant relationships whenever possible. Racial/ethnic/sexual  diversity would provide much more interest to a wider audience of subscribers.  If tenants are male, female, gay, bi-sexual, straight, white, Asian, African American should not matter.

I am sure I have forgotten something during this rant but thank heavens people can point out its shortcomings, and I am sure they will. 

Thanks for reading this.

A few apartments are constantly a mess such as A&K and C&S plus most apartments have pets that must have hair all over the place. Some tenants do their housecleaning often while others don't do much cleaning at all.

For the benefit of the tenants and the also the viewers I would suggest RLC hire some naked maids or housecleaners (females or even males) to tidy and freshen up the apartments. As a voyeur my motto is "more nudity the better" (go figure - lol). Some tenants frown on cleaning or nudity or getting up off their ass or putting their phone down or being apart from their laptop/computer. So everyone wins - even RLC because possibly more subscriptions. Maybe some tenants might get excited watching naked maids (but not Paul or Lev - the 2 useless dead fucks).

Come on RLC - work with me. I am trying to help you make more cash money.

• 2 weeks later...

i got an idea. Well it's been talked about before but i thought i will talk about it again. Bring back enlarge screen the fact enlarge screen is premium i can not understand why i mean it doesn't make the screen that much bigger but i can understand why full screen is premium