IMPORTANT NOTICE .PLEASE READ

BORN-TO-RIDE

As of today 06/01/16 , I am putting a stop to any links to the outside life of  tenants on RLC ,being disclosed on this site , if you want to share info please use the messaging system , The reason for me doing this is for 2 reasons , 1st reason , RLC have given us some freedom in posting pics etc from there site , and we don't  want to upset the applecart , we have a great gallery would be ashame to jeopardize it , 2nd reason== the links are visible to unscrupolous arseholes who dont sign up to this site just visit as a guest and then they copy the links and post elsewhere , so guys no more links to be publicised live keep it internal between members using the message system , 

Edited by texl01
Grammar

i'll second that as we dont want to be the cause of any embarrassment or harassment to the tenants either while they are in or when they leave RLC

i think full protection should be given whilst they are active in the RLC project . what they do when they leave is of no consequense. and should be forgotten about . ok some of the girls will be talked about especially those that left a lasting impression (and that is a very limited number) but eventually they to will be forgotten

i think full protection should be given whilst they are active in the RLC project . what they do when they leave is of no consequense. and should be forgotten about . ok some of the girls will be talked about especially those that left a lasting impression (and that is a very limited number) but eventually they to will be forgotten

gone , but not forgotten!

• 3 weeks later...

G'Day,

I assume that the administrators/moderators troll through the site regularly and remove any information of that sort.

In addition, we as members, should police ourselves and bring these sorts of posts to their attention.

Having said that, I see no harm in the speculations or musings about the tenants.  Some of those posts are fun and interesting.