IMPORTANT NOTICE .PLEASE READ

BORN-TO-RIDE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don´t know if this is related to the fact that we now can´t see pics or vids in the fan´s forums any more.:-\.That was very convenient as users could illustrate and discuss any particular situation.What is the current situation,all screen captures go straight to the Library?.

1 hour ago, zebra said:

I don´t know if this is related to the fact that we now can´t see pics or vids in the fan´s forums any more.:-\.That was very convenient as users could illustrate and discuss any particular situation.What is the current situation,all screen captures go straight to the Library?.

There was a few pictures there until the Anony.ws Server suddenly went Offline.  All Pictures from that Server are currently not seen. I am hoping this is just a Temporary Outage as it has happened before. If the server comes back Online the Pictures will be restored.

In the meantime     

can be used for posting any Pictures.  Only thing is it can only do One Picture at a time and has a 10MB Limit Size if anyone makes any gif images.

39 minutes ago, snodrog742 said:

Been seeing lots of "blank" posts as well here which I assume used to be pictures?

Right on with your assumption. If any RLC members are banned due to posting pics or videos against RLC rules then they are asked to remove them or i believe RLCF is required to delete them. It appears that RLCF is now owned by RLC so RLC subscribers or posters need to watch their step or the ban hammer comes down hard on them (if banned then your subscription fee is free money for RLC). So that is why there are infrequent posting of images over the last 4 or 5 months.

Just now, dougiestyle4u said:

Right on with your assumption. If any RLC members are banned due to posting pics or videos against RLC rules then they are asked to remove them or i believe RLCF is required to delete them. It appears that RLCF is now owned by RLC so RLC subscribers or posters need to watch their step or the ban hammer comes down hard on them (if banned then your subscription fee is free money for RLC). So that is why there are infrequent posting of images over the last 4 or 5 months.

Really!? Owned by RLC??  No wonder things have changed quite a bit.

7 minutes ago, snodrog742 said:

Really!? Owned by RLC??  No wonder things have changed quite a bit.

Yes, it appears that the official takeover date was July 1 but the ban hammer started a few months prior to that. Previously RLC allowed a wide range of leniency about posting but over the last few months a lot of members got banned and some faded away due to the hardball being thrown.

17 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Most Images uploaded are done through Third Party Hosting Services such as Post Image, Anony.ws, Imgur and many other Hosts. Those Images/Pictures are not stored on Reallifecamfan Servers. Once RLC sees these Images and/or Videos on Third Party Hosts they Order a DMCA Takedown Order of the Content. Once the DMCA Serves the Third Party Hosting Services a Takedown Notice, whoever operates the Server must comply with the Removal of the Contents. Once the server receives that Notice the Content is removed in about 3 to 5 minutes of the placed Takedown Order. There was a server Anony.ws which was quite reliable to use at one time but suddenly their Servers have been shut down. Any Content on the Forum from their Servers now shows a blank spot where the Content once sat.

Reallifecamfan has their own Servers for Storing Content and any Content that has been placed on the Forum's Servers is still intact whether it be Video or Images/Pictures.

Also RLC does not own RLCF they are two separate entities.

Edited by StnCld316

5 hours ago, texl01 said:

Thank you StnCld,  This is informative and I hope is read by all .

Does RLCF ever receive any DMCA  takedown notices directed to their own server/s ?

Thanks  Texl

Not that I am aware of.  I would think if Reallifecamfan Servers receive any DMCA Takedown Orders for the Removal of any Content the Gallery would be quite bare.

There is currently just over 8,200 Images/Pictures & just over 400 Videos Stored on the Servers. At one time there was more Videos but the server crashed about a year ago and some of them were lost.

Edited by StnCld316