IMPORTANT NOTICE .PLEASE READ

BORN-TO-RIDE

On ‎28‎.‎9‎.‎2016 at 7:04 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Right on with your assumption. If any RLC members are banned due to posting pics or videos against RLC rules then they are asked to remove them or i believe RLCF is required to delete them. It appears that RLCF is now owned by RLC so RLC subscribers or posters need to watch their step or the ban hammer comes down hard on them (if banned then your subscription fee is free money for RLC). So that is why there are infrequent posting of images over the last 4 or 5 months.

But isn´t the Gallery a relatively safe place for uploading vids and pics?

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC owns this site now?    

That Question can be laid to Rest quite easily.  RLC doesn't own this Forum.

StnCld316, THANK YOU for the reply and removing any doubts. There were plenty of rumors/discussions put out there over the last few months that RLC was taking over RLCF and CC. Now we can move on with the understanding that RLC is totally separate and that RLCF can remain the same happy "family" social web site.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I think RLC reads this site. Maybe not everything pertaining to it but the good majority that has anything to do with their business aspect such as Pictures or Videos.

So would a respectful Forum piece about the number of folks who go out on balconies out of view (except for Barca 1) for long periods of time be in order, or do we just wait for winter (Winter is Coming) and then see what next spring and summer bring?

1 minute ago, Harry1949 said:

So would a respectful Forum piece about the number of folks who go out on balconies out of view (except for Barca 1) for long periods of time be in order, or do we just wait for winter (Winter is Coming) and then see what next spring and summer bring?

The colder weather for those areas is creeping in. I don't think many will be using their Balconies for much longer unless they are closed in and heated.

Depraved Media LLC. is the owner of  ReallifecamFan.Com and CamCaps.Net.  I generally don't discuss DMCA issues publicly. However, when we receive DMCA requests we follow the law and remove the offending content.  If you're seeing broken links or missing images it is likely that the file host has removed the content. 

Hi Admin, the snarky email I received was from support@RLC not rlcf.  I had sent in a note saying that they should consider installing cams on balconies, they said they were not considering that, I replied well they recuit the smokers, etc that go out on the balconies, and then they replied with the snarky email about no refunds and they could cancel my subscription.  Great customer service.