where do you get the most enjoyment . RLC or RLCF

BORN-TO-RIDE

I don't have time to watch RLC all day so I miss most of the good stuff. I'm pretty new here as a member but I have been lurking for some time. RLCF is my source for the best action pictures.

Nobody can watch RLC 24 hours and that's why RLCF helps members to watch what they missed on RLC.. Sometimes 2 or 3 actions take place together and you won't be able to switch between the apartment and again you need RLCF to get the whole thing.. 

As a noob, I found RLCF by accident. I watched RLC for a little while and found the little nuances interesting (Sasha trying to juggle; Zoya's paintings; the blonde in Nina or Kira's apartment singing; Leora's jiggly butt ... oh yeah, she paints too). I don't care much for the sex since there are tons of other sites much better for that. Albeit, sans voyeur. Although, when I did see the young couple in N&B's living room, I wanted to sit back and give the young chap a slow Captain Morgan clap on a job well done.

I don't understand the languages spoken on RLC, so I flip through the apartments on mute. When I found RLCF, I was hoping this would be the commentator for the silent movie. Although I haven't gone on chat, I do find some of the conversations amusing. Now, I flip back and forth, in and out of both sites piecing together a jigsaw to understand the texts.

• 2 weeks later...

Since this is an anonymous poll, I hate both.Would not be caught on either one of them.  The people involved all suck.---What, not anonymous/---OOPS  (NEVER MIND).---But really, I have to agree with most commenters that both sites complement each other.I always run both at the same time.  When watching RLC Ive learned that you need a lot of patience to truly enjoy the site.  Yes I enjoy the nudity and the sex part, but the interaction of the people is what atracks me most.  .When  Iam on  RLC I feel by my self( and there are times when I do want to be by my self-lol)    RLCF is a different matter, ON here I feel that Iam part of a group that is like minded and yet have varied interests and opinions.  I get updates,Vids, Pics of what I may have missed.  Here there are people I can talk to, and on chat some even talk back.  Feel like I have friends  here.  If RLC ever goes down, I would be here on RLCF as long as they would want me.                                             

So you want to hear truthful comments eh well here goes......

1.First i look at RLC and flick through the apartments

2 Then i open up RLCF so i can look at comments and hopefully have a good old chat and a bit of banter.

3.If item 1 appears to be boring i then again go to item 2 etc etc

4 If all else fails and nothing seems to be going on anywhere i then go upstairs to the bathroom/restroom and have a bloody good wank.

I then wait an hour and repeat the process though sometimes an hour isn't long enough to reach item 4 so this time scale may be extended

sometimes can be as long as 3-4 hrs depending on the recuperation time needed.  ;)

i would have to say RLCF because theres pictures and videos plus the chat box is a riot at times . all there is on rlc is the stream and i cant understand a word any of them speak so unless the funny stuff is visual i miss it on rlc ..however i do watch both at the same time and that to me seems to work out best when theyrs others in the chat keeping me informed whats happeing in other rooms im not watching . but even if rlc was not viewable to me for some reason id would probably still check in to rlcf to see what had been posted from time to time ..just hope they both stay up and running kinda need m both to get the full package

I reckon RLCF is better than RLC as of late.

Take today or Yesterday european time we all had a ball in Chat and Bonnie&Blue was on as well.

The chat that we were doing was funny mostly because of Vika's B/F and Bonnie said that Blue couldn't hardly laugh anymore because of it.

We were having fun and it made one of members feel alot better as well with all the problems he has had lately.

Some of the members on here have come like a close family now.

Which is why here is alot better than RLC of late

Never paid for RLC but I check RLCF for the updates... never feel I've missed out on anything because of the RLCF updates. Sometimes the Shoutbox is a riot when we ridicule the residents. There are a few RLCF regulars who I know we would get along over beers for sure but there are a lot of pussies as well who get way too attached to some of the residents. Its all good fun at the end of the day. Perverts! >:D