where do you get the most enjoyment . RLC or RLCF

BORN-TO-RIDE

You don't get rid of me that easily pal lol but must admit am tending to keep a lower profile lately but am still keeping up with developments.

I do find part of your reply rather offensive really as i don't think any member on here wants to read fight words and hate mail,

I find that a rather strange comment to make. 

Then you go on to say in an earlier reply that, i quote,"I have asked the Moderators to BECOME much more lenient with the conversations and allowing  a bit more harsh comments to be posted" which seems to be rather contradictory but hey ho each to their own and then we have lately yopic deleted entirely........Very confusing?

I suppose it will all settle down sooner or later and we can all return to the piss taking and good humour we used to have.

Yeah cause we can still have the piss taking and the banter because that is fun that's what the forum is made for fun and entertainment that's why i joined in the first place to have a laugh but for now we are trying to calm the forum down a bit because to many jokes can lead to arguments and violence that's if of course the joke is taken to seriously

A long time ago if you asked me what was better out of rlcf and rlc i would of said rlcf all the way but the last 4 or 5 months the chatbox has become very boring this is because there is hardly no one online all the laughing and joking we used to have seems to be lost. I have tried many times to liven up the chatbox with the return of the laughing and joking but nothing seems to work.

So now i am not really sure where i get the most enjoyment from rlc or rlcf?

Here's a quote i made a long time ago about rlc and rlcf it is very different to what i am saying now isn't it

The shoutbox is the main reason I use rlcf and here is the reason why

I mostly go on rlcf to have a laugh and joke about with members sometimes the jokes goes to far but hey ho it is always fun. And also i invite new members to join in as it is always fun it is great to go on when you are bored out of your arse. As for rlc I don't really watch as much as I used to but can be good at times but I say rlcf is the place to be

I agree with you 100%. I watch real life cam a good bit and anymore it starting to get stale, I started watching Suzan and Hector but show has  went to a big zero with me. I don't know but it seems Suzan might have a medical problem I know this might seem far fetched but could it be from swallowing all that spunk down her throat? It cant be good for you and I think it makes him feel good because it degrades her. The Dasha apartment has been holding my interest as of late. Yesterdays show had a lot spots that had some excitement to it. All in all I wish people would lighten up a little and enjoy what we can while we are on this earth

• 2 months later...

the fan forum is a good place to catch up especially as the languauges spoken in the flats are not mine so one relies on those posting here for info what what has happened .we can all read the signs when something interesting is about to happen,but the day to chat is not in my langauge so i rely on the forum for what is said sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Chanchullos said:

I can't spend all my time watching RLC, so it's impossible to catch all relevant moments of my favourite couples, that's why a site like RLCF is exactly what I need. Moreover, there is interesting information here about the couples which is impossible to find other way.

The same for me but with the chat room archive gone and far fewer photos uploaded I rely on forum posts for key details.

I do wish people would post more on the forum rather than in the chat room where soon lost for ever, as I do.

For me, RLC is not easy to follow as the apartments are most often empty when I visit them or if the tenants are home, nothing is happening as they cannot get rid of their phones. Therefore, RLCF is very useful, but I am not interested in the verbal descriptions of what has happened or could or should be happening, I never follow sports on text-TV but I want to see the live broadcasting. That´s why chat is totally unnecessary, the videos are the reason why I am here, and I guess the videos shall be uploaded to the gallery to keep them safe and save the uploaders of being banned by RLC. So, please post more videos, have mercy for us who never happen to catch anything interesting!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

for me it is RLCF. if I don't have to stay glued to thescreen waiting for something to happen only to find out I just missed it or if I have to go somewhere and something interesting IS happening that I don't screw up my timetable based on something I want to see. With RLCF I just come back and see what I missed in the last hour or 24 hours.

RLC. But RLCF makes RLC so much better.
I seldom use chatbox unless I need to ask something real quick. Too much crazy going on there lol
I like the the ppl here, specially those who are active in the forum. And it's nice to catch up if you've been away, always someone posting pictures and write what's been going on. And I also try to repay the favor if I catch something interesting. So keep posting guys :)

Also have an account on CC but I prefer this board.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/01/2016 at 1:26 PM, BORN-TO-RIDE said:

would like to hear truthfull comments in your thoughts as to where you get most of your daily fixes . the reason for this is i have been doing a bit of statistics checking and was surprised to find out some startling figures , i wont disclose the figures as i would like to see what you guys say , . what i would like to hear is where you enjoy yourself more and what site you think offfers more in the context of what you see .  this topic will be pinned for 48 hours 

I have a few thaughts which I would like to share with you.

1. I think Michelle is heading towards depression, she has unusual behaviour and she is not on the right place. She sleeps most of the day, Does one absolutely not exciting dildo show per week and has bad relationships with the other girls. She tries to be nice but it does not work out. I suggest you send her back home and get a new girl before she does something stupid. She is also biting her fingernails and fumbling around her nose, mouth and eyes most of the time which is a sign of immaturity.

2. Hygiene, please send the girls some  a salicylic acid cleanser, a benzoyl peroxide spot treatment, and a daily moisturizer, and read this: 

especially once you touch below the belt don't put you finger in your nose or in you mouth.

3. Tell Nora not to clean here Ears with cotton sticks if she does not want to use hearing aids in the future. Cotton sticks tend to break the little hair you have in your ears wich is necessary to hear well. She could use ideally salt water nasal and ear spray instead.

Thats all for the moment.

17 hours ago, zoubi said:

I have a few thaughts which I would like to share with you.

1. I think Michelle is heading towards depression, she has unusual behaviour and she is not on the right place. She sleeps most of the day, Does one absolutely not exciting dildo show per week and has bad relationships with the other girls. She tries to be nice but it does not work out. I suggest you send her back home and get a new girl before she does something stupid. She is also biting her fingernails and fumbling around her nose, mouth and eyes most of the time which is a sign of immaturity.

2. Hygiene, please send the girls some  a salicylic acid cleanser, a benzoyl peroxide spot treatment, and a daily moisturizer, and read this: 

especially once you touch below the belt don't put you finger in your nose or in you mouth.

3. Tell Nora not to clean here Ears with cotton sticks if she does not want to use hearing aids in the future. Cotton sticks tend to break the little hair you have in your ears wich is necessary to hear well. She could use ideally salt water nasal and ear spray instead.

Thats all for the moment.

Thanks for this comment on the OFFICIAL NEWS Forum. I am sure this has been endorsed by RLCF