where do you get the most enjoyment . RLC or RLCF

BORN-TO-RIDE

4 hours ago, Wizard said:

At this moment in time both are struggling. Outside and non-related topics are only thing worth having a look at on RLCF. As for RLC it's turned into a complete joke. Better chance of seeing nudity and masturbating at the local swimming baths. 

The likes of RLC and VHTV are in a state of being lost and personally don't know what they are doing or how to improve. Both bringing back favourites to keep at least some happy and keep them subscribing. Personally both need revamp.

12 hours ago, Wizard said:

At this moment in time both are struggling. Outside and non-related topics are only thing worth having a look at on RLCF. As for RLC it's turned into a complete joke. Better chance of seeing nudity and masturbating at the local swimming baths. 

Couldn't agree more. If it was not for World Outside, need a laugh and a few other interesting and enjoyable topics wouldn't waste my time with RLCF.    RLC is a lost cause and don't see it improving anytime soon.

On 10/14/2019 at 1:11 PM, Scotsman84 said:

The likes of RLC and VHTV are in a state of being lost and personally don't know what they are doing or how to improve. Both bringing back favourites to keep at least some happy and keep them subscribing. Personally both need revamp.

Can't comment about VH having never watched it, but as far as rlc is concerned, to me it's either -

1. They can't change things (Out of their hands, contracts etc etc)

2. They don't want / feel to need to change. 

Either way, looks like very little will be of any difference any time soon.

10 hours ago, Pleasant said:

Can't comment about VH having never watched it, but as far as rlc is concerned, to me it's either -

1. They can't change things (Out of their hands, contracts etc etc)

2. They don't want / feel to need to change. 

Either way, looks like very little will be of any difference any time soon.

What is in the contracts is something we will never know about. I would say more about keeping the favorite ones on side and if they are willing to get them on board. Easier and win-win for both. Also fact they have apartments in these countries, what's stopping them setting up more!.

If they don't want or feel they need to change - what does that say about them. If this was a garage or a building site and the employees were not doing anything. They would be given the boot. 

I would say more about keeping the favorite ones on side and if they are willing to get them on board. Easier and win-win for both.

True, they know if some left to another rival site, the viewers would follow them over.

If they don't want or feel they need to change - what does that say about them. If this was a garage or a building site and the employees were not doing anything. They would be given the boot. 

Again agreed. Bosses can't show or accept they are doing wrong, that's a sign of weakness. And NO boss wants to show weakness. 

On 10/16/2019 at 7:44 AM, Wizard said:

What is in the contracts is something we will never know about. I would say more about keeping the favorite ones on side and if they are willing to get them on board. Easier and win-win for both. Also fact they have apartments in these countries, what's stopping them setting up more!.

That is the Question what is  stopping them opening up more apartments in the counties they have currently. Surely more would join or rejoin if they recruited new tenants rather than bring back old ones. The tenants they have returned have shown and proven it's not the way to go.  

2 hours ago, Flume said:

RLCF much more enjoyment as for me in Oz RLC is dead when I have time to view. Comments made doesn't look like I am missing much anyway. 

Not missing much my friend. Spend your money on other things. Would say try VHtv but all depends on what you enjoy viewing. Not sure the times are any different for you though. 

Something just occurred to me.  I wonder if RLC's contracts with the Russian tenants included any protection for RLC if an apartment could no longer participate?  I would imagine there is, but who knows?  A country's government pulls the plug and RLC is left holding the bag to provide for the tenants with no way to have income from that feed.  Tenants bailing, building owners shutting it down, ISPs for apartments flaking out, yes to all, but a government pulling the plug?  Who would predict that?

On 10/17/2019 at 2:22 PM, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

Not missing much my friend. Spend your money on other things. Would say try VHtv but all depends on what you enjoy viewing. Not sure the times are any different for you though. 

Thanks. Time zones are roughly the same and always look to be doing nothing. Interest in wearing off and looks like many have lost interest also. 

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 1:36 PM, Flume said:

Thanks. Time zones are roughly the same and always look to be doing nothing. Interest in wearing off and looks like many have lost interest also. 

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 2:22 PM, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

They road both RLC and VHTV are going members are quickly losing interest. Mix between tenants doing nothing or putting on shows are making many invest their time and money elsewhere. Suggest doing the same because not going to change.