where do you get the most enjoyment . RLC or RLCF

BORN-TO-RIDE

RLC fulfills the vwoyeur need while RLCF fills the voids when Nothing is happening on RLC. I am not inclined to get into the banter on the shout box but do like to read what people are saying. One highlight of RLCF is that the tech savvy post pics and videos that I periodically check. Thanks to all that post. I would post too if I was capable.

RealLifeCanFan.com forum is a place to get to know others; for me it is very similar to the chat rooms of yesteryear on Yahoosie....

SORRY, am I datin myself?

The way I see it,   RealLifeCamFan.com is  in fact an extension of RealLifeCam.com. IF the managers follow our forum, it might explain our lengthy existence; some have ask that question about the content on the site and why it is.....

I personally enjoy the conversations with people from all around the globe;  just makes the world a smaller, better place for me.

It is true that our only real commonality is the apartments, the players and the awesome antics of the critters, but having this the forum makes us more family oriented. AND, It explains the often 'off' topic conversations that arise in the Shout Box.

I would hope that if anything, (GOD FORBID), happens that RealLifeCam.com closes up shop, we will still hold our forum in great standings and continue for many years without them.....Much can be reveled upon in our memories.

SO, with that being said, This forum, the members now and future members are probably more important to me than watching 3 girls sit on their asses, playing on phones, lappytops and eating oranges. NOT to mention those that pikkkie  their noses, pretend to masturbate, or wear the same fuckin clothes for a month.

RealLifeCamFan.com IS certainly MORE entertaining ...........And it wouldn't be so, if it were not for her contributing members.

As for me they go hand in hand.

It's fair to say that of late I tend to spend more time on RLCF in the shoutbox than on RLC, I enjoy the conversation with the other members and have a few laughs along the way.

I tend to get bored on RLC quickly when not much is happening and yet find myself spending an hour or two on RLCF just reading the comments and having a laugh.

Both sites compliment each other, and for those who purely watch RLC , whether they have not discovered RLCF yet, are unfortunately missing out. ( bit like a birthday cake and no candles) . I think the shoutbox is very entertaining and a great medium for all our Members around the globe to Share and put personal stuff aside.  The Banter, humour and opinions , I greatly value. Thanks all you Shouters , you are certainly appreciated . 

I would like to subscribe to RLC but, for me, RLC is "not there yet" to warrant my hard earned money.  You can't beat being a live voyeur in terms of seeing the tease or whatever "as it happens". Based on time zone differences i seem to constantly have bad timing as most apts are sleeping. This is where RLCF steps in - it allows me the opportunity, within the shoutbox, to hear from others about what i missed and also, lately, observe videos or pics in the forums and gallery made by dedicated fans of RLC. Without RLCF existing i would have given up on RLC long time ago. The updates and discussions are an added boost to staying and hoping RLC improves (not expecting perfection but gradually getting better).

Everyone here has a common interest - voyeurism. This site gives us the opportunity to communicate with others across the globe in such a quick format that i imagine some friendships can start and grow whenever allowable. I think this is awesome and personally a true joy to meet others in other countries - fucking amazing. The updates, discussions, sometimes arguing and the endless joking (even if i am only reading the banter - i frequently bust a gut laughing to the point of tears) adds to RLC.  I appreciate the shoutbox and try to get more involved when possible. At times, the banter can get fast paced or too many people talking so i sit back and read them or jump in when appropriate (sometimes too quiet too). Need good laughs and good people. Thanks to ALL shouters.

But you can't have one without the other. RLC is the visual where you watch hoping something exciting happens (every individual has there own preference - hot babe, sex, down blouse tease, foot fetish, different shaped bodies, shower, etc). RLCF is the written or discussions said about RLC (past, present and predictions for the near future). Bottomline, i look at both sites (RLC and RLCF) because i feel fully covered if i miss something due to bad timing.

RLCF was set up and depends on RLC's existence. In my opinion, RLC benefits greatly by the RLCF site because it allows its' paid members and potential paying members to follow the apts with more supporting feedback (positive, negative or even neutral opinions). Sad reality, instead of one addiction to RLC - i now have a second addiction to RLCF - LMAO.

In a nutshell (scrotum) - LOL - The stiffy from RLC but laughs and feel good moments with RLCF

Both serve a need, RLC to see the tenants live, I love watching people. But I do visit RLCF more, before I signed up just reading the articles without viewing the photos as one had to register to see all. 6 months later I registered and only recently started chatting on the shout box and posting comments and adding new topics. I like to see the attitude of active members through comments before joining forums this not been my first forum and in my opinion the majority of people are mature and make valued postings and comments. The shout box is a one to one outlet sometimes gets heated but remains civilised.

First thing I do when I'm 'working' from home is open up both sites. As many have said, I watch RLC when there is anything happening, but will then look through RLCF when there is not. I often have RLC on one sceen and RLCF shoutbox / forums on the other. (Sorry for not shouting much - I'm not good at small talk!)

Guest MarkB89

I start by checking what is happening on RLC. If it's slow/boring I scoot over to RLCF to see what action I missed since the last time  I checked

This is exactly what I'm doing.

And to answer the main question:

Interestingly it's RLCF.

Of course RLCF could not exist without RLC but overall I get more out of RLCF.

I am not at a PC where I can have RLC and/or RLCF running in the background 24/7 and overall when I do have RLC running there is not enough going on to justify subscribing.

In the RLCF Forum sections and galleries for most things that are really interesting a few screen grabs and/or a video clip get uploaded and the comments give a background to significant events.

When time allows watching the shoutbox is interesting for an alert if anything is happening in an RLC and sometimes a VV apartment. Also to read which tenants different people like the most, their commentary on current and recent activity and speculation what might or might not happen imminently.

Occasionally if I have missed something significant and have the time reading the shoutbox archive is interesting plus fills in gaps to understand why / how things happened e.g. Bogdan / Efin and Carla / Mario arguments.  

For me RLCF is the place to be because I love talking to a lot of the members even the ones that don't care me, being able to chat with people from all over is great, I normally check RLCF to see whats going on anything knew or any changes. I try to go as far back as I can for that day to see what has happen and what was said. I get most of my enjoyment with RLCF most of the members are alright to talk too.