where do you get the most enjoyment . RLC or RLCF

BORN-TO-RIDE

would like to hear truthfull comments in your thoughts as to where you get most of your daily fixes . the reason for this is i have been doing a bit of statistics checking and was surprised to find out some startling figures , i wont disclose the figures as i would like to see what you guys say , . what i would like to hear is where you enjoy yourself more and what site you think offfers more in the context of what you see .  this topic will be pinned for 48 hours 

The shoutbox is the main reason I use rlcf and here is the reason why

I mostly go on rlcf to have a laugh and joke about with members sometimes the jokes goes to far but hey ho it is always fun. And also i invite new members to join in as it is always fun it is great to go on when you are bored out of your arse. As for rlc I don't really watch as much as I used to but can be good at times but I say rlcf is the place to be

in my practice, both rlc see and Services are inseparable. 2 I open at the same time, .see what I missed in forums and gallery, tried to take pictures "original". I wish, here, compared to fans of numbers, there is a lot more consumers than contributors, to my mind or polemic. I am very little about the shout box. some foromeurs depress me !! and one in particular that makes me want to seek asylum policy in the Northern Patagonia !! ;D

I also will not watch RLC without RLCF.    I read all the shouts to see what is happening sometimes I join in but mostly get a good laugh on what people think is going to happen.   Some are good at predicting and some are not but that is the fun of being in the room.   Also RLCF allows us to catch up on what we missed.

As 'DoILookFat.....' said, they go hand in hand, & we wouldn't be here without the other site.

By the time I get here, early hours UK time, there is nothing happening on RLC. Which is why I have become an expert on the Apartment Cat's activities.

I come to RLCF for updates & the gallery to see what I have missed. I also enjoy reading the posts, no matter whether I agree or disagree strongly with them, or how random they might be, and let's face I'm guilty of that offence!

The Shoutbox is great. There have been so many genuine 'laugh out loud' moments in there with the late night crew, or 'Usual Suspects' as I call them, long may it continue!

The daily fix for me is The Shout Box. The cast of characters there are both funny and witty. Each one bring his or hers own brand of humor to box. It's always exciting to see what will be said next or who will get the boot or who will get pissed and leave. So I check--in   everyday I may not sign-in but I'm there 

Thanks to @BTR's advice, I am now setup to view RLC and RLCF concurrently.  Since I joined this site, my real enjoyment is interacting in the Shout box while watching RLC live.  For me personally, the 2 sites go hand in hand.  You really can't have fun with one without the other.  Just my humble opinion.

On a personal note, members here come from various walks of life.  I like the "family type" atmosphere here. We all have our differences, likes/dislikes etc, but our common thread is our attraction to RLC.  (We're all horny old goats!! LOL).  I give madd props to @BTR and his Mod team for their strict insistence on mutual respect while on this site.  I've had the absolute pleasure of meeting, interacting and chatting with people from all over the world that I now can honestly call my "friends".

You can guarantee that I will always maintain a paid membership here and I look forward to developing good relationships/friendships going forward.

One thing is for sure, rlc and rlcFan certainly have a symbolic relationship that benefits both. If reallifecamfan did not exist, rlc would just be too frustrating to continue watching. RlcFan is the place where one can express thoughts, wishes, expectations and frustrations. For me, it is the place to let off steam, interact with a broad section of both like minded people and others that really aren't. <g>  Since the administration at rlc refuses to make any real effort to communicate with their members, the interaction this site encourages sorta acts like a pressure relief valve. Being able to observe the lives of so many different people is bound to provoke personal observations and emotions and this site fills the need to express those thoughts and share with others.  I am sure that I would have dropped my rlc premium membership long ago if had not accidentally fallen in with this bunch of funny, irreverent, opinionated, amusing, entertaining and intriguing people. I thank those that contribute so much and balance the emptiness that rlc tends to be on occasion.