where do you get the most enjoyment . RLC or RLCF

BORN-TO-RIDE

Nobody can watch RLC 24 hours and that's why RLCF helps members to watch what they missed on RLC.. Sometimes 2 or 3 actions take place together and you won't be able to switch between the apartment and again you need RLCF to get the whole thing.. 

Exacly, it's like I never miss out on some stuff if I'm not online. I really enjoy more being on RLCF because theres always some action to find haha ;)

• 3 weeks later...

love them both i personally have one box open with rlc and one open with rlcf that way i can keep an eye out for action on my fave apt and catch up on what i missed...and the shoutout box is always on point with funny stuff and if anything is going on in the apts.....so glad i found this site

Please use discretion when commenting to others AND within the forum topics; BE kindly; don't use derogatory comments, refrain from offensive name calling, AND the use of phrases that might offend someone's spiritual beliefs, (Blasphemy). 

Act and speak as though your mother is present. Everyone has one of these and I ask that you act accordingly.

Talk to others as you'd like to be talked to; 

BE Intelligent, even if you are NOT!

Because RealLifeCam.com is in a transitional stage, I have asked the Moderators to BECOME much more lenient with the conversations and allowing a bit more harsh comments to be posted.  

We know that changes are difficult for some and we will work through the changes.  We have  members that have made more spectacle of themselves and we are dealing with them as of now. 

Some may not be here tomorrow, because of the way they conduct themselves within RealLifeCamFan.com. 

TOO  bad too, cause some made valued contributions to the forum in the past, but they take opinions of others as offending comments about the tenants, and feel they are responsible for single-handedly defending the integrity of the players on RealLifeCam.com.

This is an opinion forum; your opinion is just as welcome as the next guy's.........AND we are here only for the ENTERTAINMENT quality....... NOT to  begin personal wars.

I use the sites like a lot of the other posters; I usually have RLC on one session and RLCF on another. If it is slow on RLC then it is fun to spend some time on Shoutbox to see what I may have missed or you can pick up something going on because you were not in that apt. RLCF is also fun because you get to make some humor at the residents expense and then realize you are glad some group like us is not watching each of us and telling the world what a bunch of wanks we are. It would be nice if RLC was a bit zippier and some of the tenants did not disappear for days at a time, like K & K in particular.

Thanks to what appears to be a HARD DAILY RESTRICTION now placed on Free cam viewers....RLCF might end up the winner by default. I hope they really did not institute a free view daily limitation!! A simple browser refresh restarted the cams, but not today...BLOCKED!

RLC has been a disappointment over the last 2 months and even the Chatbox is becoming less active but also somewhat of a confrontational tone. Might be time to move on if things don't improve soon.

We now even have censorship of topics as some topics recently seem to have been deleted.

Yet certain members are still allowed to be rude and abusive towards others without any apparent retribution.

As you say dougie may be time to move on as my time on here is getting less and less now (some may say a good thing lol) and banning from RLC hasn't helped but you can only watch the

same old stuff so many times when it becomes boring and paying for it seems less and less attractive and coupled with the current attitude is getting less appealing unless things change very quickly.

We now even have censorship of topics as some topics recently seem to have been deleted.

Yet certain members are still allowed to be rude and abusive towards others without any apparent retribution.

As you say dougie may be time to move on as my time on here is getting less and less now (some may say a good thing lol) and banning from RLC hasn't helped but you can only watch the

same old stuff so many times when it becomes boring and paying for it seems less and less attractive and coupled with the current attitude is getting less appealing unless things change very quickly.

WE will be sorry to see you leave the forum, Robwin; we;ve had some good times here.

The Moderators only deleted the topics and reprimanded the members that were making rude and abusive comments to other members.

If you miss reading fight words and the hate mail, there is another forum that tolerates that kind of behavior. 

The Administrators have seen fit to allow a report system: please, if someone has offended  you or any other members, made rude comments Let a Moderator know through a private message.

Really hate to see you depart from RealLifeCamFan.com, buddy!

WE will be sorry to see you leave the forum, Robwin; we;ve had some good times here.

The Moderators only deleted the topics and reprimanded the members that were making rude and abusive comments to other members.

If you miss reading fight words and the hate mail, there is another forum that tolerates that kind of behavior. 

The Administrators have seen fit to allow a report system: please, if someone has offended  you or any other members, made rude comments Let a Moderator know through a private message.

Really hate to see you depart from RealLifeCamFan.com, buddy!

You don't get rid of me that easily pal lol but must admit am tending to keep a lower profile lately but am still keeping up with developments.

I do find part of your reply rather offensive really as i don't think any member on here wants to read fight words and hate mail,

I find that a rather strange comment to make. 

Then you go on to say in an earlier reply that, i quote,"I have asked the Moderators to BECOME much more lenient with the conversations and allowing  a bit more harsh comments to be posted" which seems to be rather contradictory but hey ho each to their own and then we have lately yopic deleted entirely........Very confusing?

I suppose it will all settle down sooner or later and we can all return to the piss taking and good humour we used to have.