need a laugh when rlc is dead #1

skippy

Vampire is driving home from a long business trip in Northern Arizona, when he sees an elderly Navajo man walking on the side of the road. 

As the trip was a long and quiet one, he stopped the car and asked the Navajo if he would like a ride. With a silent nod of thanks, the old man got into the car. 

Resuming the journey, Vampire tried - in vain - to make a bit of small talk with the old Navajo. The old man just sat silently, looking intently at everything he saw, studying every little detail, until he noticed a brown paper bag on the seat next to Mike. 

"What in bag?" asked the old man. 

Vampire looked down at the brown bag and said, "Oh, it's a nice bottle of wine; I got it for my wife." 

The Navajo was silent for another moment or two. Then, speaking with the quiet wisdom of an elder, he said,

"Good trade!â€

Texl01 sent his clothing out to a new Chinese laundry

but when it came back there were still stains on his lacy panties.

So the following week he enclosed a note saying, "Please use more soap on my panties."

The next day when he picked up his next load of laundry there was a note on it saying,

"Please use more paper on ass." 

Static electricity is an imbalance of electric charges within or on the surface of a material. [/size]The charge remains until it is able to move away by means of an electric current or electrical discharge. [/size]For modeling the effect of static discharge on sensitive electronic devices, a human being is represented as a capacitor of 100 microfarads, charged to a voltage of 4,000 to 35,000 volts. When touching an object this energy is discharged in less than a microsecond: [/size]Are you still having a little trouble understanding this? If so, see the photo below. [/size]Moving-animated-eyes-finger-pointing-dow [/size]I hope this helps! [/size]tumblr_o1q3s2gKEb1rrxtkko1_400.jpg

You sure that's not a dick under her dress that is some big cameltoe lol

A husband and his wife sit at the table having dinner. The woman drops abit of tomato sauce on her white top. " Och, i look like a pig!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                The man nods, " And you dropped tomato sauce on your top"!

3 guys in a bar talking about their kids. First 1 says I have 5 boys enough tor a basketball team. Second guy says I have 9 boys enough for a baseball team team. All was quiet with the third guy. When pressured by the other 2 he confessed. I have 18 girls enough for a golf course

An Englishman, an irishman and a scotsman set up a business as furniture removal men. On their first job when the householder saw the Englishman and Scotsman struggling to carry a wardrobe upstairs, she asked them, ' Where is the Irishman?'

'Oh, he's in the wardrobe stopping the wire coat-hangers from rattling.'