Daily Playback is Limited Message

Mysterygolfer

1 hour ago, One Eyed Willie said:

Been like that for a while now you only get so much free access a day, but sometimes it comes up for no reason and if you refresh it's fine. At this moment in time it isn't worth paying any money. 

Come on!!! You and other know that these actors and actress has to be paid.."there scripts to be written, two and three vacations to be taken and in some cases visiting freeloaders who have to be feed."..LOL8)

1 minute ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Come on!!! You and other know that these actors and actress has to be paid.."there scripts to be written, two and three vacations to be taken and in some cases visiting freeloaders who have to be feed."..LOL8)

Wouldn't give them peanuts never mind cash. Monkey's would be cleaner and give better and longer performance lol. 

2 hours ago, One Eyed Willie said:

Been like that for a while now you only get so much free access a day, but sometimes it comes up for no reason and if you refresh it's fine. At this moment in time it isn't worth paying any money. 

Think they changed something on the site this time (just a guess). I'm blocked no matter what I do.
Will try again tomorrow :)

6 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Did you try different browsers?

Isn't this controlled by ip-adress?
I can refresh/restart and it works again, but as soon as I click on another cam I'm blocked again. All is back to normal next day though.

I don't watch alot, only if I see something interesting in the thumbs. So webpage is open, but stream is closed. And I believe they measure the daily limit from the streaming.

I don't know why this happens, and I can't find any pattern - it's random. It doesn't happen often, but this last week it's been 2 times.And other ppl have had the same it seems.
I think maybe they change the site-code and messes up the time limit somehow, that's all I can think of. But I'm no expert :)

After i make a tour of the apartments or finished watching any of the tenants activities i close RLC out when i look at other sites or search stuff. This way my daily limit would have to accumulate such as 10 minutes here, 2 minutes here, 30 minutes and so on. This way the time will not be used up all in one shot and be available when something good might happen (but rarely happens with RLC anyways - lol).

With respect to using different browsers that i have installed - occasionally i find one freezing or not opening up or the loading spinning circle keeps going. Today both Voyeur-Villa and Voyeur-House did this on Google Chrome but when i switched to Microsoft Edge they opened up immediately.

Yes the ip-address is tied to your computer but someting else must be causing your issues when you switch cams (never happens to me). Could it be possible that your computer memory is tapped out - too much saved stuff in your computer. I find that if i try to save too much pictures and general stuff then it does slow my computer down. Too many gifs on a page will almost always slow down my computer to the point of the gifs not opening (freeze or spinning wheel forever). When i delete unnecessary or old stuff then the computer does react better. Don't think RLC is the issue and i don't think you are banned (different phrase would pop up). 

I don't think I use up my daily limit but the site seems to think so (that's why I suspect they're working with the site-code). It can happen when I first visit in the morning, when normally the time limit should be reset. Or it could be they're tired of this scandinavian ip-address visiting every day, let's give him a break lol

I don't think it's on my side - the stream is not spinning or won't start, but I get a big sign saying my time limit is used up.

Thanks for all the tips and help :)

As a freeloader I don't complain, I take what I get. If it doesn't work one day, so be it. I'll be back next day. But it would be interesting to know why it happens.