Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

1 hour ago, reallifecamfan51 said:

A reason for that type of behavior change is more likely than not, that they are now, and have been for some time now, finding out more and more about caps. being posted of her and them to other external sites on the net other than just here, and now it seems to the point of her or them checking frequently to see if anything new has been posted on the net. It is too bad people have to be like that and not at least waiting and giving it at least a little time like at least a week or two before posting caps. to external sites other than here on RLCF because now it has changed the lovely Leora from being her naturally uninhibited and open self, to not living her life the way she is like that and so has become not so Real Life in that apartment.

Curious, some sites remove RLC vids due to DMCA.

You are correct Slowhandbob . RLC serve a DMCA Take Down order to sites and it applies here. Some proxy servers for sites I think are monitored more than here and RLCF do not use Proxy Servers , so the material may be at times remain longer on here.

8 hours ago, texl01 said:

UnToxaUNTO поблагодарить вас за ваши комментарии и перевод. Это первый раз, когда мы услышали Leora говорить о Павла или ее прошлом. Они женаты мы считаем.:)

UnToxa thankyou for your comments and translation. This is the first time we have heard Leora speak about Paul or her past. They are married we believe. :)

I will try more often to do translations, if her friend comes. By the way, they agreed to meet before the new year a couple of times))

Leora is an absolute princess.   She can defend paul all she wants but they are living separate lives in the same house.  She is clearly way out of his league and she should aspire for better.  After all, with those looks, she could have any man she wants. So in love with you, your an absolute princess

Leora says she is comfortable with Paul. He is calm, does not irritate, it does not dominate. He is always present, but invisible. They have a very calm relationship. For life together is a good thing, but sometimes she wants passion (in sex). Paul was not passionate - a payment for calm.

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎07 at 2:17 AM, jango11 said:

nice morning work out. 

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Dunno about anyone else, but I'm sure doing my stretches

Edited by StnCld316

I am that what I say is not shared by many people.
In a matter of privacy, internet and absolute privacy, including us, it is not total.
I say this because there will always be some "silly, crawl our ip, the images that we go, or we say, when we connect, schedules, we spoke that language use, there are so many things ...
Impossible for a normal person, do that, people dedicated to that.
Imagine if you have traced the ip of a boy here, and he knows because he is computer and has defenses against it, and not hearsay, it has confessed.
What the pizzeria,

I have also been able to confirm that it exists and is in that city.

On the other hand, I would like to add, that although she is the queen of here, I think we could do with the visit of another girl, it hurts to be the sister, but I think the time is her female company, she enjoys .

The party has had with its "sister" was exciting to see how they had fun together, not like in Barcelona, which seem that are not supported at times.

And because there would be a nice touch, that showed us we compare his sister to genes, to see if nature has made another miracle with the sister and is as beautiful as her.