Fan Page for Elisa & Fima

Oh wow turtle nut crackers the tit slip girl Elisa is back , is fima her boyfriend or just another girls apartment like the k&k one?. I am looking forward to seeing them tits fall out of her dress again.

To be honest i would of wanted her back in the girls apartment it is a better view of her tits falling out but the doomed apartment it is.

This apartment won't be doomed anymore when her tits start falling out. You can thank me for getting elisa back and getting her a boyfriend because i begged for her to comeback lol.

Saturday afternoon 15.30 LT and stunning opening sex from Elisa and her love.

Yes, this rather podgy 40 something has won her heart.   He was the man she pined for in Barca 1.

He knows - from the gasps I heard - how to get her to hit the spot.

And she knows how to be open with the viewer.

As already posted Elisa isn't shy so hasn't bothered about getting dressed. I wonder if she has brought her fall-out dresses or if now with her own apartment thinks they just cover too much flesh?

Note too the various bottles on the worktop. I wonder how long before she finds keeping her balance difficult?

Create an account to see this content!

Edited by StnCld316