Fan Page for Elisa & Fima

Where did she find this paunchy retread? He's got a habit,apparently, of getting on the internet after Elisa has fallen asleep. I have no idea what he's surfing but it sure looks like Elisa can't fullfill his basic needs, whatever they are.

Good to see you back Elisa. Happy that you got this second chance because you had a raw (bad) deal the first go around and I supported you. So far so good with Elisa and Fima - they seem very comfortable with the cams and I actually enjoy their REAL LIFE activities as opposed to any forced/scripted/repetitive or bad behavior by girls or couples. Personally, I don't mind Fima because I am open-minded and he is an improvement over Lev and Paul (dumb lazy fucks) and the wham-bam-thank you-mam fuckers. I sense that Elisa will show her wild animal side and in time this couple might surprise all of us - "just like a shy Finlander - hehehe". This apartment has had bad luck with any previous tenants so time will tell (I never did like the strange room layout of this apartment). Constant nudity will work for me and Elisa is quite the nudist.

On 10/15/2016 at 11:17 AM, toolmaker123 said:

She definitely has the booze too; remember what a lush she was, always sneakin drinks, hiding bottles, etc. What a waste.

Seems fitting; they put her in the "DOOMED" apartment too!

Hey Tool, have you EVER made a positive comment about anything? Besides, the bottles are seasonings and I doubt she will drink those. 

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎17 at 10:52 AM, cyberleader said:

"";D

How do you add these pics and not get banned, I uploaded 1 yesterday and got banned today? Good pics and thanks for sharing (somehow)

Edited by StnCld316

6 hours ago, capeguy said:

Hey Tool, have you EVER made a positive comment about anything? Besides, the bottles are seasonings and I doubt she will drink those. 

Yeah, I'm positive she is a lush; things maybe different now that she has a man to occupy her time. Might be less drinkin booze and more drinkin cum!