Fan Page for Elisa & Fima

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎23 at 7:41 PM, Sam Cuddly said:

If my uploaded images get shown, they are one that is another shot of Elisa doing Fima, then another of her checking on some Apples about eight minutes later,

"";D

If that's what his cum face looks like then i don't think he has been born in the right gender lol , Has for Elisa she is great at sucking dick ain't she

Edited by StnCld316

22 minutes ago, Steelers said:

What a breath of fresh air. These two go at it like rabbits, the way a lot of the others started, but slowed down. Good to see some action for once.

Indeed they have started well and I too hope they don't slow down once they have got themselves noticed.

18 hours ago, ssxxssxx said:

If they don't get paid (and I would bet they do), at least they get "compensation". Free apartment, furniture, etc ?

I heard somewhere that the apartment and utilities are free. And they get money from somewhere cause the couples go on vacation, but I have never seen them "prepare" for a job

Some more grabs from this afternoons session which was about 30 mins from Fima cranking the starter.

I'm not great with ages. I do agree he is older but I think the gap is not as great as some here suggest.

Image Content Removed

Edited by StnCld316

Afterwards Elisa was in no rush to move and note again her legs crossed. It was almost another 30mins before she put her leggings / trousers back on.

No knickers, no bra = my kind of girl :)

Image Content Removed

Edited by StnCld316