Fan Page for Elisa & Fima

On 10/27/2016 at 10:55 AM, delta10 said:

Some more grabs from this afternoons session which was about 30 mins from Fima cranking the starter.

I'm not great with ages. I do agree he is older but I think the gap is not as great as some here suggest.

Image Content Removed

His age was revealed on CC by a reliable translator when ELUSHA and Fishface were talking in the kitchen. She told her he was in his forties

Edited by StnCld316

What the fuck is wrong with eastern european men under the age of 30. They behave like involved apes. How do these women put up with them. its embarrassing. Then again the women spend their time preening themselves in front of the mirror. It all a little primitive. This is what the  do with their freedom? behave like cave dwellers

On 10/29/2016 at 0:52 PM, bignewshound said:

What the fuck is wrong with eastern european men under the age of 30. They behave like involved apes. How do these women put up with them. its embarrassing. Then again the women spend their time preening themselves in front of the mirror. It all a little primitive. This is what the  do with their freedom? behave like cave dwellers

Fima is probably much closer to 35 going by his dated style.

On 29/10/2016 at 0:38 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

In the short time of being there these two "Elisa and Fima" has probably had more sexual activity in that apartment than B1 and B2  has.8)

Elisa got fed up of licking pussy so she decided to suck dick don't blame her really , ignore that bit that sounds a bit gay lol.