Fan Page for Elisa & Fima

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

From the RLC Newsletter:

• Elisa and Fima are leaving the project. We will provide a substitute as soon as possible

This is sad to read as they just do as they please rather than acting up to the cameras or indeed hiding from them. It doesn't seem almost 3 months since they moved in.

As all has gone well maybe they will get offered a permanent apartment in Russia?

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

From the RLC Newsletter:

Recent updates:

• Irma has returned to the project
  • Elisa and Fima are leaving the project. We will provide a substitute as soon as possible

More updates are coming soon. Stay tuned!

Seen her this morning putting things in her luggage. Last view of that very nice girl in panties and nothing less, Will miss her.

Elisa was much better in the girls apartment anyway when her tits was falling out so no big loss to me , i thought that was great when that happened you couldn't get much of a view of her tits falling out in this apartment anyway , i guess that's why her tits never fell out.

Anyway Bye Bye Elisa you will be missed but missed more in the girls apartment.

Another one hits the doomed apartment list. Lets hope Elisa returns to the girls apartment so she can let them tits fall out again.

20 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

From the RLC Newsletter:

Recent updates:

• Irma has returned to the project

More updates are coming soon. Stay tuned!

As soon as possible is like 5 months away that is their soon lol.

Great moments from this couple.
But I also liked her better in B1 when her boobs fell out all the time, like that's what she wanted us to see. Or her weird erotic dancing in the middle of the night downstairs, while looking at her reflection in the big windows. Or just on the sofa crossing her legs like only she can, pleasuring herself.
So, I hope she'll be offered more time in B1 later.

Thank you, Elisa! I'll never forget you *hugs :)

I agree that there were two sides of Elisa that we did not see on this visit. The first was her fall-out dresses which ought to become RLC standard issue like the toys Ilona, Stella and now Nicole have. The second was her drinking most likely linked to unhappiness and boredom. Rather this time she seemed much happier and contented.

Maybe her time in B1 would have been different with other girls but from this visit I think she is in to men far more than girls. What of course we don't know is much about Fima and her relationship with him before arriving at B1,or between leaving B1 and reappearing nearly 3 moths ago.

While it might not suit some I would be happy to see them back again or as I posted earlier get a permanent apartment in Russia.