Fan Page for Linda and Tibor

StnCld316

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Turned in to a sour faced cow. Yes, she might be depressed. But ffs a lot more people worse off. 

She is young and like this. When she is older she will be a miserable old sourpuss cow FFS. Oh woe is me, damn bitch. Some women like this should just lay there and spread their fucking legs. She can't even do that. Hard to even look at her with all the tats.

There are days where you can count the smiles on one ha…. Ehhh 2 fingers. It kinda looks like it hurts. When she smiles it’s like me when I zip up and “something” got stuck on the way up.
I also heard she could be depressed but , pardon my French , what in fucks name are you doing in a project like this if your mental health is not ok? You cannot be that money hungry can you? Well , Apparently you can. Sometimes you can clearly see couples are in this for the easy money. L&T are two of those examples. Best thing for them is to just leave and get a normal life without cams on your face the whole frikkin’ day. But … Leaving or staying ? Do they have a second house where they are a lot of time lately? 
first stripping the house of all important things like cupboards , TV , other appliances etc etc… now putting back a TV again?? 
again , she is nice to look at but terrible to watch longer than 5 minutes because you fall asleep or you start getting depressed yourself by her sourface. 

23 hours ago, Blast said:

There are days where you can count the smiles on one ha…. Ehhh 2 fingers. It kinda looks like it hurts. When she smiles it’s like me when I zip up and “something” got stuck on the way up.

If I had to constantly look at her I would keep saying " are you mad at me?". Looks like she is constipated. I once zipped my willy but the fact that I didn't get an erection I said to myself with a squeal "let's not do this again or in my lifetime" - YIKES!!! The unzip was worse because I knew what was gonna happen. Took a while to get rid of the zipper track - 

Groin Ouch GIFs | Tenor

• 2 weeks later...