Fan Page for Linda and Tibor

StnCld316

On 2/20/2023 at 11:17 AM, laddie007 said:

they want throwing out , linda dont do nothin and when she does its under the covers . get rid now

Does Linda do anything at all??

It is kind of sad when you participate in such a project and keep doing this. 
“oh yeah , let the world see what I do all day” but on the other side they really do NOTHING. And if Linda touches herself it is under covers. 
Hands down , never have I ever seen such a couch patato doing absolutely nothing interesting for the viewers. I know it is called REAL LIFE , but if your real life is so boring and you still masturbate under covers you probably shouldn’t be here in the first place. 
I have to be honest , she is nice to look at and therefore I check in now and then in the hope that they start spicing up but if there is one apartment to be nominated to leave instantly , this should be te one. 
looking at them is like going to the zoo and just see some empty cages.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are they packing with all those full boxes and empty displays in the living and guest room?

I think it is a good time for them to finish up here. You don’t need to be fucking around all day but man , do they look like a 70 year old couple , sleeping , on life support. Linda looks like she completely lost the will to live and Tibor does his thing but I think he is enjoying his time out of the house more and more. It just looks like they are brother and sister lately.  Maybe they can spice up things again when the cams are gone. Otherwise I don’t give them much chance together.