Fan Page for Linda and Tibor

StnCld316

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2021 at 4:22 PM, Scorpio 22 said:

Linda has her phone stuck in her face majority of the time. Like now for instance. All guilty of it, but Linda by far one of the worst. 

On 5/31/2021 at 8:21 AM, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Even Tibor looks tired and fed up with her constant phone in face.

She is a phony - haha hehe. Excessive phone use plus fake tits equals phony.

7 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Fits in well with the rest then lol. All phony in more ways than one. In this day in age the phone usage/addiction is probably the only part close to Real Life. 

It's the worst invention in our lifetime they ever come up with.  Never had that problem when only a Landline Phone was the only means of communication besides Morse Code from the war days.

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Linda looks knackered. Either had a hard day or another hard sex session. 🤣

Doubt sex since they were rarely seen together in the same rooms - must of had issues. Appear a bit more closer lately but over the last few days she looked pretty rough and/or sad (you know women - moods and all - lol). Some women do "kitty" fits while others do the silent treatment. I am lucky - my girlfriend does both - ouch - LMFAO.

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Doubt sex since they were rarely seen together in the same rooms - must of had issues. Appear a bit more closer lately but over the last few days she looked pretty rough and/or sad (you know women - moods and all - lol). Some women do "kitty" fits while others do the silent treatment. I am lucky - my girlfriend does both - ouch - LMFAO.

Wait till they get older and begin having hot flashes. 😁

• 2 weeks later...

What happened there ? 
tv gone , Xbox gone , Linda and Tibor gone for most of the day. Are they leaving ? 

she did seem overly happy when looking at her phone lately , smiling , plucking her hair ( constantly !!!!!! 😔 ) 
either she was chatting with other men  behind Tibor’s back , which is kind of sad , OR enjoying herself a bit too much when making selfies which is a another level of sad.. 

she really should lay down that phone for a couple of minutes to start with. 

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Blast said:

Did they climb the Himalaya on their vacation? 
Never seen people come back from a vacation looking so burned out like they did.

And if I was Linda , I would quickly call my vacation address to see if they found her good mood , because I think she forgot to take it home. 

I could be wrong, but I think those two may be tired of the project, they haven't been having the company that they normally have this time of year.."then again this new Delta Virus could be keeping outside company away too."8)