Fan Page for Linda and Tibor

StnCld316

2 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

If one wants to get away from the bullshit and scripted plays of some of the other apartments,  this is one of the good apartments to view.  Both Linda and Tibor are good for voyeur viewers..for me all real even their friends when visiting.8)

Tibor looks like a freaking idiot. They may be real but he just rubs me the wrong way.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Vaz said:

You can clearly tell Tibor loves attention and was his idea to join RLC. Linda more mature and reserved but willing to get involved in things Tibor comes up with. Linda another female that would be a joy to see masturbate. 

Hope I'm proved wrong but can't see Linda openly masturbating anytime soon. 

3 minutes ago, Johnny said:

Hope I'm proved wrong but can't see Linda openly masturbating anytime soon. 

I agree. Tibor is one of the few who cares about the woman's needs. I think they really love each other but, they are desperate for fame? Tibor seems to be a bit of a regular on the Czech version of Judge Judy. I don't know if he was guilty or not but, the top knot said guilty for me? 

13 hours ago, Rhodie said:

I agree. Tibor is one of the few who cares about the woman's needs. I think they really love each other but, they are desperate for fame? Tibor seems to be a bit of a regular on the Czech version of Judge Judy. I don't know if he was guilty or not but, the top knot said guilty for me? 

Think it's more Tibor than Linda, she just goes along with it. Yeah seen him on something like that, has been on another show and does love attention it seems. 

9 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Think it's more Tibor than Linda, she just goes along with it. Yeah seen him on something like that, has been on another show and does love attention it seems. 

I don't know. I think she is just as ambitious? They're still on RLC so can't be going too well? Beautiful lady, pity about all the ink.

2 hours ago, Vaz said:

Tibor giving Linda a good fucking. Need to try out some new positions and not the same thing over and over.

Totally. Them like others need to realise there is more than just one or two positions you can try. Willing to show Tibor and I'm sure Linda would enjoy :D

• 1 month later...