Fan Page for Linda and Tibor

StnCld316

On 12/5/2017 at 4:26 PM, Max 2017 said:

Linda is one of the best personally and she is not fake like some.

Shame she doesn't masturbate more but loves getting fucked and up for a laugh. 

Linda loves Tibor and that works for me. They are really happy together. It's like Nellie and Bogden but they do a lot more together on camera. They have fun together. That's why I like them.

On 12/10/2017 at 11:34 PM, jugghead said:

Linda loves Tibor and that works for me. They are really happy together. It's like Nellie and Bogden but they do a lot more together on camera. They have fun together. That's why I like them.

Great post @jugghead.  I agree with you very much.  Linda & Tibor are a couple I love to watch.  They are the only couple in all of RLC that does everything together and has fun doing so and none of it is acting.  They are truely a matched couple.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Linda and Tibor,  when it comes to role playing they are at the top of the chart,  hopefully one day they well have another couple over for some fun....but seeing how much they love each other they might not one another couple coming between there love life either.  Linda is very sexy and do love her man, and he loves her too.8)

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 12:05 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Linda and Tibor,  when it comes to role playing they are at the top of the chart,  hopefully one day they well have another couple over for some fun....but seeing how much they love each other they might not one another couple coming between there love life either.  Linda is very sexy and do love her man, and he loves her too.8)

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 12:05 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Linda needs to not be nervous and have a one time Masturbationfest.... she needs to really get into in on the couch and have multiple orgasms.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW :blink: yellow alert...

I give to linda,the RLC award for the most ugly and horible hair color of all time* on RLC land

*Masha being of course, out of contest (she combine haircut, color, rareness)

Create an account to see this content!

1 hour ago, Conor said:

Taking time getting them a new couch. Should change them every so often or at least get them cleaned must be quite disgusting with the amount of people that have had sex or masturbated on them.

There has been quite a lot of DNA deposited on that Sofa.  

Create an account to see this content!

• 2 weeks later...