Fan Page for Linda and Tibor

StnCld316

@

well said but i guess to each his own cause I love a curve tatted up woman who got her mine right. she a true MILF like Jessica, but Jessica disappointed me with the date out of the apt. there are none in RLC that can hold a candle to her or lena or Asia, I would add Martina but i think she is getting Ass fucked when she is away from Alberto. Just saying

1 hour ago, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

@

well said but i guess to each his own cause I love a curve tatted up woman who got her mine right. she a true MILF like Jessica, but Jessica disappointed me with the date out of the apt. there are none in RLC that can hold a candle to her or lena or Asia, I would add Martina but i think she is getting Ass fucked when she is away from Alberto. Just saying

hahahahaha @Shaka YO Brotha from anotha -  Don't get me wrong, I like her, I'm just the opposite though!!!  Just Saying

On 10/5/2019 at 8:50 PM, TigetJackson said:

hahahahaha @Shaka YO Brotha from anotha -  Don't get me wrong, I like her, I'm just the opposite though!!!  Just Saying

HEY BRO i try to stay away from the BS now cause this shit is like a foot long turd slow going down the drain. But always glad to here from you bro. Peace!!! 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 9:01 PM, TigetJackson said:

On that same page.  She was such a sexy and voluptuous woman, almost in a classic sense.  She's got natural firm boobs (at her age they are still pointing in the right direction), she's got an ass that can make J-Lo want to commission it in a video, and she's curvy (not overboard) but she's had that brick house type of curvy (36-24-36 if you know what I mean).  But man, she's really allowing time to put a lot of that to the test.  Again, there are some that refer to these RLC ladies as Models (Yeah Right) it depends on your definition I guess, but most models I see in the auto industry run, work out, have 3-paks or 6-paks, eat healthy, cardio, something, something other than lie around suck, fuck, shit and eat.  This couple more than others, appear to be on that side where you think they would be perfect for exercise (they are young, appear to be athletic and very outgoing), but I guess that exercise is not a priority.  More than most, the TAT's are just GOD AWFUL!  For me, and this IS only my opinion, TAT's take away from the beauty that the natural body is.  Yeah, there are tribes that use TAT's as a measure to identify themselves, or pronounce their religious origins or heritage but in most cases they do so to adorn/respect the body and unfortunately, as humans do, we co-op every natural beauty and make it obscene.  I'd like to see these guys go on a super duper exercise benge and bulk it up.  JMHO

At the stage and age she is now, has a good body. All comes down to what you like in a woman. Some might prefer her little curvier, some little thinner. Don't mind tattoos, but when they ruin their bodies with them all over and just randomly anywhere. Looks awful. Not going to speculate to what these girls are (others to do that) but doubt very much they are models. JMO 

On 10/6/2019 at 11:58 AM, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

Best of a average bunch compared to others over the years. Do need to come up with new ideas, but don't over do it compared to other apartments. Have a nice group of friends and enjoy spending time together. 

Normal couple in real life...

There is to be No Personal Stuff Posted of Tenants of what they do on the Outside of the Apartment.

StnCld316 - Forum Admin

Edited by StnCld316

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...