Fan Page for Linda and Tibor

StnCld316

42 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

All I see is this 98% of the time, these two don't really do much anymore.

Some people think RLC is boring and uneventful that it is like watching paint dry. Well, this do nothing couple is so boring it is as if you are watching Tibor & Linda watching paint dry. They have become a joke for RLC over the last year compared to when they first appeared.

It is a bit of a shame because it is not a bad couple to look at. Ok , I am not a big fan of the DJ Gangsta look of Tibor but overall they have potential. 
But I don’t know what happened here but everytime you think they’ve hit rockbottom they somehow manage to be even less interesting than the month before. Did they have a huge fight that I’ve missed , is the fire gone ? It looks like Linda is in a depression or something and lost the will to have some fun. Sitting on the couch , day after day ( at least .. when I am looking , maybe I just peek at the wrong times ) , just looking at her phone , looking bored. She is not known for her happy face but she looks like she just heard that she has to look for a proper job in the near future. And then Tibor .. sitting in the “guestroom” working on stuff but he is busy at least. 
I have no idea what happened that made this go downhill so rapidly. They don’t need to be humping each other like some of the semi acts in other apartments but it looks like they live like brother and sister.. or are they ?? 🤭

• 1 month later...
On 1/19/2023 at 4:24 AM, Blast said:

It is a bit of a shame because it is not a bad couple to look at. Ok , I am not a big fan of the DJ Gangsta look of Tibor but overall they have potential. 
But I don’t know what happened here but everytime you think they’ve hit rockbottom they somehow manage to be even less interesting than the month before. Did they have a huge fight that I’ve missed , is the fire gone ? It looks like Linda is in a depression or something and lost the will to have some fun. Sitting on the couch , day after day ( at least .. when I am looking , maybe I just peek at the wrong times ) , just looking at her phone , looking bored. She is not known for her happy face but she looks like she just heard that she has to look for a proper job in the near future. And then Tibor .. sitting in the “guestroom” working on stuff but he is busy at least. 
I have no idea what happened that made this go downhill so rapidly. They don’t need to be humping each other like some of the semi acts in other apartments but it looks like they live like brother and sister.. or are they ?? 🤭