One - Liner.

Scotsman84

My dream woman has a special combination of inner and outer beauty and is most importantly, too naïve to know she's way out of my league..

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

A blonde said, " I was worried that my mechanic might try and rip me off, I was relieved when he told me all I needed was turn-signal fluid. "

• 2 weeks later...

Why do blondes have TGIF on their shoes? Toes Go In First!

Just burned 2,000 calories. That's the last time I leave brownies in the oven while I nap.

Being an adult is just walking around wondering what you're forgetting.

What's the difference of Deer nuts and Beer nuts? Beer nuts are $1.75, but Deer nuts are under a buck.

A guy and a dog are sitting at a bar. Dog says to the guy, you think your wifes a bitch!

My dad sent me to a psychiatrist for wearing his bra again.

If a guy remembers the colour of your eyes after the first date, chances are... you have small boobs.

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.

• 5 months later...

When i was a boy. I had a disease that required me to eat dirt three times a day in order to survive.... It's a good job my brother told me about it.

Women are like swimming pools - they cost a great deal of money to maintain, considering the time you spend in them.

My girlfriend is always stealing my t-shirts and sweaters.... But if I take one of her dresses, suddenly "we need to talk".

• 1 month later...

Talking to a liberal is like trying to explain social media to a 70 year old.

I asked my North Korean friend how it was there, he said he couldn't complain.

My doctor told me I needed to break a sweat once a day, so told him I'd start lying to my wife.

Don't you have it when someone answers their own questions? I do.

• 1 month later...

There's no "I" in "team" but there are 5 in "individual brilliance". 

She's single if her man can't beat you up.

My girlfriend tried to make me have sex on the hood of her Honda Civic. I refused. If I'm going to have sex, it's on my own Accord. 

The biggest difference between men and women is what comes to mind when the word 'Facial' is used. 

• 2 months later...

I refused to believe my roadworker father was stealing from his job, but when I got home, all the signs were there.

My ex owned a parakeet and OMG that thing would never shut up... but the bird was cool.

I bought a dog from a blacksmith and when I got him home, he made a bolt for the door.

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Virginity is like a soap bubble - one prick and it's gone.

The difference between a girlfriend and wife is about 45 pounds.

The difference between a boyfriend and a husband is 45 minutes.

A good bar is like a good woman - liquor in the front and poker in the back.

You know your girlfriends frigid if the lights go on when you open her legs. 

My friend's in prison for flashing - he says he can't bare it anymore.

It was only when I bought a motorbike that I found out that adrenaline is brown

Any married man should forget his mistakes, there's no use in two people remembering the same thing

Children in the back seats of cars cause accidents, but accidents in the back seats of cars cause children

I bought a box of condoms earlier today. The cashier asked if I'd like a bag. I said "nah, i'll just turn the lights off."

• 2 weeks later...

What does a disappointed mama turkey tell her kids? If your father were to see you now, he would be turning in his gravy!

The nurse at the sperm bank asked me if I'd like to masturbate in the cup. I said, "Well, I'm pretty good, but I don't think I'm ready to compete just yet."

Today a fortune cookie told me that every exit is an entrance. Long story short, my girlfriend said no.