Leora Fan Page

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That she does even though she has put on some added poundage over the course of 4 Years.

I recall when those thighs could not be made to touch.  Heck, she couldn't have held a can of Coke between them.  Have to say though (probably the old fart in me showing through), I definitely prefer the softer lushness she has now.

Ever wonder why Leora and Paul have a GUEST ROOM for their apartment? WTF!!! They sure as hell never have many guests during their long stay with RLC. I think any guest that stayed for a decent amount of time and had sleepovers is a girl that looked a lot like Leora's sister. Then it would be called the FAMILY ROOM. Well, it is a GUEST ROOM nonetheless. So, I think I know why it is called the GUEST ROOM. She could easily call it the MASTURBATION ROOM or the IC-ME ROOM because of all the strategically placed mirrors so that she can love and admire herself to the point of turning herself on and horny enough for masturbation and the odd time have sex with Paul. Yes, she has a bigger thrill knowing others are watching.

Well, I believe it is called the GUEST ROOM for a specific reason. Think about it. All of us paid subscribers or free cammers ARE Leora's invited GUESTS to watch, admire, fantasize, masturbate to, salivate or dream about having her as a partner. This is more or less her torture chamber to get you to submit to her demands which is to pay your subscription money to see all the cams and be at her beck and call or at her mercy because you can't go without her presence. For subscribers and free cammers the majority of Leora's masturbation is done in the GUEST ROOM in front of the free cam. Sure she uses the living room free cam often and also the bedroom and bathroom paid cams but the GUEST ROOM has it's main purpose that financially benefits both RLC and Leora. Leora definitely knows how to use her good looks and sex shows to draw in all of us voyeurs and perverts.

Leora welcomes all her GUESTS with open arms or should I say open legs and open butt cheeks. Truth be told - I am a sucker for MADAME LEORA - I can't resist watching her.

On 7/13/2017 at 0:11 PM, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

Are you a voyeur or A JEALOUS MOFO?  So sick and tried of U all pretending ( speak and act so as to make it appear that something is the case when in fact it is not.) that it all about Paul but in fact it's all bout Leora bating. If Leora don't bate it's Paul fault, if Leora don't get nude and show the goods , It's Paul's fault. WOW !!  some of u all have reverted back to your childhood, Which doesn't suprise me calling them the FLINTSTONES ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HOW HE PICKS HIS NOSE. This ain't the third grade.  But wait it gets better we have  in house psychiatrist (  A psychiatrist is a physician who specializes in psychiatry, the branch of medicine devoted to the diagnosis, prevention, study, and treatment of mental disorders. 

) Now we all know everyone and i mean everyone is  entitled to there own opinion . But does this mean we have to suffer through this bullsh@t? and where are your credential? look what I'm trying to say is this once L&P is dismissed will you same take up resident in another apartment and turn it into your childhood cartoon ? when the female of the apt don't do what you want her to do, will it become her lover's fault ? will he become your George Jetson working for spacely sprocket? I guess only time will tell. But i do like the fact that most defend their observation with the fact that they have been here for years, THING THAT MAKE YOU GO HUUUUUUUMMMMMM 

Well said

Leora is one of the mainstays here, despite Paul, with whom she is in a loving relationship. They remind me of Nelly and Bogdan, although Bogdan isn't intimidated by the cameras  like Paul.  Leora looks damned good and I'd pick her over some of the other female tenants any time.

Not sure why there's furor over Leora. And I don't care. It seems that some people who have been at CC saw what appeared to be Leora reacting poorly to posts on the forum there. Not sure if there was ever a chat there but I'm willing to bet there was and it became so negative as to make that function go away. If you ask me do I think she looks at what we write I would tell you to ask yourself if you would be able to resist the temptation to look at what your fans think of you. Yes, fans. She knows the cameras are there she consistently masturbates and poses and has sex right in line for us to view. If we don't know she's acting then we are really idiots. Anyway, the argument is not "does she read our posts" but does she react negatively to our negativity. Leora, for all her sweet looks, is a professional. This is crystal clear to me. She won't react negatively to some sexual comments and some rough words. But, she's still a person for Christ's sake. We need to act with some level of decorum. I think people that want to act like fucking animals need to go to a site where that kind of thing is ok. It's not ok here. However. I don't for one minute believe that Leora gets offended because someone calls her and Paul Betty Barney. I'm quite sure she knows he picks his nose, so why is someone pissed because it's being said in chat or here? Y'all need to chill a bit, this is supposed to be entertainment.

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, RLC_Dan said:

For me, they are the most beautiful couple on RLC.

It's a pitty that we see them fucking only once a month ...

It has been that way for a long wile. Paul usually only lasts 3 to 4 minutes most times.  On a good day he might go 10 minutes and feel like he's some kind of stud.

Leora does better servicing her own needs.  Paul is not to adapt or up to date on Sexuality.

Leora just left a few minutes ago (at about 15:40 pm her time) after about two hours of getting dolled up. She had a partial shower to wash her pussy, oil her body, put on make-up, curl her hair, put on her sexy white panty that made a beautiful camel toe, tight jeans, sexy shirt and gorgeous blue suede high heels. She was stunning. The most beautiful that I have seen her.

She spent some time on the phone texting and I think she set up a date to meet someone that can satisfy her. There are others that have disagreed with me on this issue but as I have watched her over the past couple of years it is my opinion that she is getting some on the side because P cannot give her what she needs. Time and time again she goes thru the same ritual of texting and getting ready in a hurry. The same as she did today.

2 minutes ago, rayjay6 said:

Leora just left a few minutes ago (at about 15:40 pm her time) after about two hours of getting dolled up. She had a partial shower to wash her pussy, oil her body, put on make-up, curl her hair, put on her sexy white panty that made a beautiful camel toe, tight jeans, sexy shirt and gorgeous blue suede high heels. She was stunning. The most beautiful that I have seen her.

She spent some time on the phone texting and I think she set up a date to meet someone that can satisfy her. There are others that have disagreed with me on this issue but as I have watched her over the past couple of years it is my opinion that she is getting some on the side because P cannot give her what she needs. Time and time again she goes thru the same ritual of texting and getting ready in a hurry. The same as she did today.

I doubt if she has got a date because before she left she put her note book and pen in her little blue bag, anyway it's that time of the month and has been since Tuesday, as for Dick Head enough said