Leora Fan Page

On 10/21/2017 at 12:37 PM, reallifecamfan51 said:

Although the lovely woman of the L & P residence has always been attractive, it is my opinion that she is even much more attractive with the somewhat more of her that has developed over time than was obviously evident during her first 2 to 3 years with the project when she was somewhat on the slim or thin side. She has filled out quite nicely and developed into an even more so attractive and beautiful woman of whom I for one have a high level of admiration for.

I commented to a similar post a few months ago and since I have been a RLCF member of over 2 1/2 years Leora has transformed from a teenage looking girl to a very beautiful woman now. As you said "she has filled out quite nicely...". A little weight gain has made her butt  and legs much more beautiful. Her breasts seem to be sagging some but they are still awesome.

She is not as camera shy was a few years ago as she lies around fully or almost fully naked much more with her legs spread wide showing her amazing pussy. Although I do not understand their language, at times in the past, Paul would tell her to put on some clothes when she was lying naked. She probably told him to fuck off and does what she wants.

Also Leora seems to be in a better mood as of late. She smiles more especially when on her phone. 

RLC would probably fold if she left the project. Only Irma, Jessica and Nora could keep it going if Leora was gone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...