Leora Fan Page

1 hour ago, TigetJackson said:

she needs to start riding that bicycle - butt is blowing up

I thought that until she put on those little Denim shorts she used to wear last year, they were a tight fit last year, and nothings changed this year

The trouble on here us that everyone's shit scared to post any pics etc as they are in danger of being banned, at least on VHTV you can post what you like with no fear and believe me there is plenty to post lol.

I think everyone takes the talk about a "fat ass" as an indication that someone is "not" beautiful.  I'm not fat shaming Leora, but I am making a statement of my own preference.  I could care less if you like thick, big, thin or take any body size, I'm just saying its noticeable that she is "gaining" and maybe it's time for her to exercise or NOT.  I know many beautiful "big" women that I really enjoy being with, however, they are not on a site where they are showing their wares and put themselves out for critique!  I have a right to point her gains out and any other part and am not trying to offend anyone, but if you are offended due to being so consumed with the idea of her, you have that right to be and that's how life is.  I've made a statement good, bad indifferent to others input.  I don't follow group think.  In addition, I have no problem with being banned for speaking my mind, nor that anyone is upset at what I have to say.

On 6/3/2018 at 7:08 AM, Piemen said:

I thought that until she put on those little Denim shorts she used to wear last year, they were a tight fit last year, and nothings changed this year

I've no issue with the size of her butt and I too like the way it fills those shorts but rather the issue is the appearance of the cottage cheese effect. Only with some serious exercise might she at reduce this.