Adriana Fan Page

Seems Adriana has hurt herself again, this time her right leg, last year is was her arm and then her wrist, I am starting to think she might be working as a professional wrestler or something. 8)

The most important is not to hurt her cunt or her ass .. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Adriana was just rubbing herself... quietly. But it seems that her mobile disturbed her.

It was very soft... nearly tender!

Adriana - The next time you decide to bate on the sofa can you remove your panties and top. Then just as you start can you look directly at the cam as if you are looking straight into my eyes (okay "our" eyes since others enjoy her too) while you work that fine pussy of yours with wild horny passion that you do so well. And occasionally can you show your wet glistening fingers to the cam so we can almost taste the sweet juices oozing from your self pleasuring. Please and thank you my dear. Adriana is quite the sweet, sexy and lovable girl plus she tries her hardest to please her man.