Adriana Fan Page

• 3 weeks later...

These two can and use to be exciting to watch, but in the last few months it seems that Adriana keeps this bad attitude look, she is sexy and they do have sex often.  I do see sometimes think that Daniel doesn't want to participate in stays on the couch, when she is in bed. I wouldn't be surpised if he haven't gotten bored with the cams and all either,  "if you ever catch her masturbating, good for you,"...lol8)

• 4 weeks later...

When I started in RLC, they was my favorite couple. Nice couple, a lot of chemistry. But now I see them very cold, We do not even talk about them (last message was in december 14/2016) 

Of them I did not know more about their activity. And I think they've never had relationships on the living room. lol

I worry because I do not want them to leave, but...

Dew.

• 4 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Adriana Fan Page ~ 2016
  • StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
18 hours ago, javier555 said:

me encanta Adriana. Una pena que no tenga muchos fans y no coloque nadie fotos de ella aqui.

I love Adriana. A shame that does not have many fans and do not put any photos of her here

SUna vez estuvo bastante abierta, pero ahora reservada. Hay algunas fotos y videos de ella en la galería Javierhe once was quite open , but now reserved. There are some Pics and Vids of her in the Gallery  Javier :)