Adriana Fan Page

On 12/21/2017 at 12:30 PM, Chucky said:

Daniel looks depressed and seems to be bored with Adriana at times. Maybe time to move on.

I don't think Daniel is bored with Adriana, I think he may be ready to move on...Adriana needs to have more of her friends to come by and try some new things in bed,  I think that Daniel does love Adriana, but just needs more excitement around the apartment.8)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

There is a possibility that the Adriana & Daniel era could be coming to a close.

I feel the same way....I watched her earlier masturbate on the couch while Daniel slept or pretended to be sleep in the bed room.  I seen them do the same thing long over a year ago when they was having a few problems she would masturbate when he was gone, or sleep by herself while he was on the couch.  There's really not a lot of anything but eating and sleeping going on with them.......not even visiting company anymore.8)

16 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I feel the same way....I watched her earlier masturbate on the couch while Daniel slept or pretended to be sleep in the bed room.  I seen them do the same thing long over a year ago when they was having a few problems she would masturbate when he was gone, or sleep by herself while he was on the couch.  There's really not a lot of anything but eating and sleeping going on with them.......not even visiting company anymore.8)

Almost close to the same line as the ones before them Alma & Stefan.

Today was the first time I've seen her nekkid on LR couch bating. I've heard about it happen before but never seen it myself. In fact, she never show much skin when she's around freecams. So I guess you're right, something is off. Maybe it's time to move on.