Adriana Fan Page

I do like this couple, but could they just once have sex on the couch?  I mean, mix it up!  And when they do go into their bedroom, they shut the door?  Who shuts their door in their own apt?

Maybe they feel more private with the door closed, I mean with the cameras always on the door closed might give them a sense of privacy.

More and more I see Daniel moping around the apartment while Adriana does things outside. I am feeling sorry for Adriana because she seems to get frustrated often with Daniel's unwillingness to have sex. She gets frisky and tries to get Daniel worked up or excited but he shuts her down more times than not. Even Paul gets more sex than Daniel. To me, Daniel has become a major disappointment and a distraction to even want to watch this apartment.

Adriana is like Zoya whereby they both have to resort to masturbation (Zoya not shy and can bate in front of the free cam but Adriana does it in the bedroom). Something appears to be bothering Daniel lately and it has a negative effect on the apartment and RLC. Come on Daniel - give it to Adriana - she is craving sex and needs it often. You are lucky to have her but she does have needs too. Plus, I see she can be wild and does lick your asshole too. Need I say more?

More and more I see Daniel moping around the apartment while Adriana does things outside. I am feeling sorry for Adriana because she seems to get frustrated often with Daniel's unwillingness to have sex. She gets frisky and tries to get Daniel worked up or excited but he shuts her down more times than not. Even Paul gets more sex than Daniel. To me, Daniel has become a major disappointment and a distraction to even want to watch this apartment.

Adriana is like Zoya whereby they both have to resort to masturbation (Zoya not shy and can bate in front of the free cam but Adriana does it in the bedroom). Something appears to be bothering Daniel lately and it has a negative effect on the apartment and RLC. Come on Daniel - give it to Adriana - she is craving sex and needs it often. You are lucky to have her but she does have needs too. Plus, I see she can be wild and does lick your asshole too. Need I say more?

I cannot understand why one can not crave to have sex with Adriana...

I feel sorry for adriana, She used to dress inKnickers and top Now she seems to be in baggy pants topallthe time around the housr .Daniel is wierd andfhe dosn't like sex I think he has gone religoeous Meanwhile he pashes adriana up on the bed thenturns over and picks up the phone or stares at the floor , The only time I have seen them  have sex he was grunting like abull and making strang sound's. Every time I look Adriana is lying on her back legs appart looking Frusrtated . Go find a real MAN Adriana.

• 2 weeks later...