Adriana Fan Page

This guest was surprised to see the cameras at A & D apartment and couldn't sit without looking at the camera all the time.. Maybe deep inside her she wish she could get a similar offer for free lodging.. 

That shot looks SO creepy!

A few of us in the Chat room were watching all of this debauchery unfold. Hot as hell, wow!
This mysterious female guest, definitely in the MILF bracket of things, we all automatically assumed would be interested in a threesome.
You are overlooking one small detail however, she had a male friend with her.

Foursome? Swinging? Partner swapping ? An all out group gang, fuck,suck & dope-in!
 Heeellll Yyyeeeeaaaaahhhhh!!

As far as we could work out using our limited language skills, they were a sales team, trying to rope A & D into some sort of water purification deal.
When they were trying to close the deal they became aware of the camera's.
We're not sure if it was A & D who asked them to conclude the deal outside away from the camera's for security reasons,names,address,bank details etc.
Or if it was them not wanting video evidence of any bullshit sales pitch they were running?

Either way all innocent and no sex.

Also,as for the fantastic Adriana being a lesbian, what a crock of absolute shite!

A & D are a rare thing on RLC a real, genuine loving couple who adore each other!

That is all,nothing to see here....move along.....thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

What have these two been up to? It's been very quiet in there apartment. Must be some static.

This couple was very playful and amorous this morning when they emerged from their bedroom.

Adriana teased Daniel at the dining table while eating breakfast. He playfully resisted her teasings. At one point she performed oral sex on him at the dining table until he stopped her.  Although it didn't proceed farther because he stopped Adriana, they were both happy and playful with each other.

A few minutes later, they sat cuddling on the couch, and, she continued teasing and stroking him.

There are a few women on here I wouldn't blame them if they cheated on their so call boyfriend.  After countless tries once again Adriana is rejected. You mean to tell me you ain't got 15 minutes to bang your girl out before you go running to work or where ever. I'm thinking Daniel has a little sugar in his tank. The look of frustration  

But these two guys seem to be in love and never felt she's in frustration but maybe they have a kind of misunderstanding no more.. 

It seems that every time I comment on a couple's 'love' for each other it goes horribly wrong? First C & M and now A & D ?

I hope they are ok and it's one of life's humps in the road and nothing more. But then again 'real life', stuff happens.

But I agree with Shaka, something is wrong? :-\

As much as I love Adrianna (the anal pics were great), she has got to get some different PJ's.  I mean come on, those white

fleece jammies are the most bonner deflating clothes I've ever seen.  She can look hot when going out, but around the house, geez she's like a bag women.  AND could they just once get it on (bang a gong) on the couch!  For a young couple, they are not too adventurist, adventuresome, full of adventure...you know what I mean.

Watching A&D is about as exciting as watching paint dry. RLC better get its house in order and get rid of some of the deadweights.

Disagree - Adriana acts naturally around the house, gets naked bates and fucks. Also she isn't camera shy. I am having much more fun watching her that Rita for example who does none of that.