Zoya Fan Page

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sure would be nice to see Zoya with a new partner (male or female or both) because she spends so much time alone even if Lev was there. She can be quite horny and wild but not given the opportunity(you can masturbate so much but need the real deep sex with a partner). Perhaps RLC is a bad environment for her or being with Lev provides restrictions for her to open up more. Whatever it is - RLC is missing a great chance with the potential of her appeasing the viewers with more action. My feeling is that this apartment will soon be on the way out if things don't change drastically for the better. I do love Zoya and she can poke my eyes out anytime with those big nipples she has ( i would be giggling big time - hehehe). She is a real beauty.

I don't miss Lev one fucking minute. At least Zoya has been naked, half naked and masturbated. I would like to see her non-naked girl friend Tabu (or Taboo) show up and visit with Zoya. My fantasy would be to see Zoya and Tabu kissing each other with lots of tongue action and face licking. Since Tabu never gets naked then Zoya would have the option of keeping her clothes on or get naked. It is always a beautiful scene and a cock riser to see 2 girls embrace with passionate kissing and sloppy wet kisses. Zoya can feel up and squeeze Tabu's big tits. They can feel each other up which Tabu shouldn't mind since she would still have her clothes on (she refuses to show skin).

How about it RLC? Can you use my fantasy script for the next episode in the Zoya apartment. I am sure the viewers will tune in since everyone LOVES Zoya and everyone is anxious to catch Tabu showing some skin (even the back of her neck or an ear or an elbow or a foot or calf or thigh or perhaps a camel toe). I want to see girls tongue. Even the girl slowly wetting her lips as her long tongue softly and seductively slides across her very kissable lips. Watching 2 girls sucking on each others' tongues and all the tongue/lips and face licking is excruciatingly exciting, erotic and cum worthy.

Maybe Tabu can finger Zoya's gorgeous pussy or Tabu can wear a strapon dido over top her clothes and fuck Zoya passionately or somewhat rough (Zoya can decide how to take it).

Will any of my fantasy happen? Nope. Fuckhead gamer Lev will show up and my fantasy will fizzle into dust. Oh well.