Zoya Fan Page

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Lev is up early today, because Tabu is in the house!!  seems when Tabu visits Lev is up with some much energy, I believe he even cleaned around his nuts...lol  If he would just give Zoya some of that energy in bed "boy oh boy" Zoya would love that.8)

Probably cleaned his nuts because he will be putting his nuts in Tabu's mouth later lol.

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎18 at 0:35 AM, StnCld316 said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

As I watch Lev's mannerisms (or in his case, boyerisms) - I strongly suspect that Mr. Game Boy is saying to himself inside his hollow fuckin' head "Zoya, will you shut the fuck up - can't you see I am fucking busy here!!!"

Edited by StnCld316

On 22/10/2016 at 0:50 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Zoya just masturbated while Lev sat in the living room eating a fucking sandwich, "what a dope!!" Zoya that was sexy.  I think Zoya needs to go and visit Masha and her friends..lol8)

Wow that's a first normally Zoya masturbates when Lev is not in the room or away kinda gets rid of the excitement

• 2 weeks later...

It is a shame things will never change between Zoya and Lev in their current situation.  We usually enjoy a couple together but this relationship defies belief.  I guess we just hope Lev goes on sabbatical real soon for an extended time.

Yes  Lev , you may take your Games with you. If you are a good boy I will let you take your Ipad and phone.