Zoya Fan Page

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who are optimistic about the reunion of the star crossed lovers, Zoya and Lev, just wait until Taboo returns and see how long the lovey-dovey reunion lasts. (just my opinion from two years of observations). LOL

(Image Content No Longer Available)
Edited by StnCld316

10 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Now that Lev is back I will avoid the apartment - Lev is a lost cause and not a voyeur's idea of a watchable person - he exudes laziness and negative aura wherever he is

He even sits down and fucks that's how lazy he is i mean who does that oh wait everyone does because we all like a woman on top of us lol

Lev gives Zoya the pimp treatment. He cuddles next to Tabu in front of Zoya probably to see how good she can hide her jealously. He probably gets off on it. He as a pimp shows Zoya some occasional intimacy and sadly she seems so happy to receive him. That is how pimps treat their girls, make them hunger for some affection. She is so much better than that, she should dump him as her fingers can pleasure her more.

Given Name ZOYA
USAGE: 
OTHER SCRIPTS:  (Russian, Ukrainian)
PRONOUNCED: ZO-yah (Russian)   
Meaning & History
Russian and Ukrainian form of .
triangle.gif
arrow-bottom.png
   f   , , , 
Means "life" in Greek. From early times it was adopted by Hellenized Jews as a translation of . It was borne by two early Christian , one martyred under emperor Hadrian, the other martyred under Diocletian. The name was common in the Byzantine Empire, being borne by a ruling empress of the 11th century. As an English name, Zoe has only been in use since the 19th century. It has generally been more common among Eastern Christians (in various spellings).
  arrow-bottom.png
   f   , , 
From the Hebrew name  (Chawwah), which was derived from the Hebrew word  (chawah) "to breathe" or the related word  (chayah) "to live". According to the  Book of Genesis, Eve and  were the first humans. She gave the forbidden fruit to Adam, causing their expulsion from the Garden of Eden. Despite this potentially negative association, the name was occasionally used during the Middle Ages. In the English-speaking world bothEve and the Latin form Eva were revived in the 19th century.

Just find out why Lev never fucks Zoya because he has got a pussy lol , now you would think when Zoya puts her foot on Lev's dick and he pushed her away it is because he has got a boner of her naked body no it is not it is because Lev has got a pussy and he doesn't want zoya to feel it.

Just call me Assessment Daddy Rob. Lol.

On 13.9.2016 at 8:09 PM, Donzi said:

He's a complete loser and I heard that he's beat her before. I hope she leaves him before he does it again.

WTF? When did this happen? Can`t understand why Zoya is wasting her time which such a creepy guy. His only activities are playing videogames or starring at his tablet pc. Maybe the most useless guy on RLC.