Zoya Fan Page

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Revolution said:

WTF? When did this happen? Can`t understand why Zoya is wasting her time which such a creepy guy. His only activities are playing videogames or starring at his tablet pc. Maybe the most useless guy on RLC.

Lev has punched her around several times. I'm not sure why RLC keeps them around. You can't excuse violence because they have sex once in awhile or because she is good looking and plays with herself

7 minutes ago, Hung7 said:

Lev has punched her around several times. I'm not sure why RLC keeps them around. You can't excuse violence because they have sex once in awhile or because she is good looking and plays with herself

Horrible. Sorry I dont normally follow Zoya and Lev on RLC. This guy and his behavouir makes me aggressiv. I hope the day will come when Zoya kicks his useless ass out of the flat. Domestic violence is absolutly unaccetable and after these incidents RLC should intervene.

14 minutes ago, Hung7 said:

Yeah, that's over the line.  Lev must be a miserable person.  

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I love Zoya, she is very sexy, I would love to see her naked more, but I think she has worn those gold-yellow pants to many days now,  Time for a change, they are going to walk off with out you...lol8)

find their own way to the laundry