Zoya Fan Page

Zoya and Lev just had sex again, very sexy, Lev seems to be getting better with her and more attentive to Zoya's needs lately. Zoya is and have always been very sexy in my book and who wouldn't want to have here sexually?  Lev should want to eat and lick her sexy pussy daily, as much as he wants to play with his tv toys..lol  Three stars:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: for Zoya and Lev from me.  "I some times wonder if Tabu "Zoya's sister" ever hear them having sex?8)

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

That guy Lev......indeed ......why is he wearing the same clothes every single day?????? He seems to be an  A-sexual being......not even paying attention on Tabu's obvious sduction games......

Its a very long story about them two my friend, you well have to go back and read some of the older posts.  If your waiting for something to happen between these two, your be waiting a very long time. "just like the rest of us."...lol8)

• 2 weeks later...

Zoya just masturbated, and I just missed it all, shit shit shit!!  I love watching this sexy woman do her thing with her fingers...lol  Lev just don't know how well he has it with this beautiful lady.  Oh well maybe next time.  "NOTE" I am still waiting for Tabu to do something besides eat and sleep, and be Levs teddybear...lol8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...