Zoya Fan Page

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoya and Lev has one foot out the door, and I am wondering if they have had more friends to come by would they have been leaving now?  It seems that they kept to them self's most of the time and Lev was not the type to have a lot of friends, at least to come by and visit.  Taboo was the only one who ever came by and 2 years ago some guy did visit Zoya.  I also remember once Zoya visited Nelly and Bogdan while they was having a house party, and she didn't seem to be to comfortable with being there so she left.  Anyway I am going to miss seeing her sexy slim body and her very sexual masturbation sets.  Maybe she well return one day.8)

This could very well be Zoya's last evening,  she is sitting quietly with Lev, reminiscing and with good music.   As a final tribute, I suggest keeping her cam, 10_2 on in the number 1 spot all the next hours that she is awake,  Whether or not she should be the top cam tonight, in spite of what other cams have to show us.   Keep her cam in the number one spot as a farewell.  Help me to do  this if you believe Zoya was a good resident in the project and you want to show her respect for being with us..   Thanks.  

zoya is leaving  I'm going to miss seeing her jilling off  

I'm going to miss seeing taboo

well here same pic for you guys enjoy them  Image result for reallifecam zoya  Image result for reallifecam zoya

good bye zoya                        p.s. here same of taboo also Image result for reallifecam zoya   

(Some Images are No longer Accessible)

Edited by StnCld316

1 minute ago, Plank said:

What he said with knobs on ! Really liked Zoya, but I don't understand what a gorgeous girl like her is doing with a slob like Lev. But then again there is a lot I don't understand about the fairer sex? :-\

Yeah some are gorgeous, smart and talented but when comes to men thick as shit.. lol

On 9/21/2017 at 2:35 AM, mikeusa said:

zoya is leaving  I'm going to miss seeing her jilling off  

I'm going to miss seeing taboo

well here same pic for you guys enjoy them  Image result for reallifecam zoya  Image result for reallifecam zoya

good bye zoya                        p.s. here same of taboo also Image result for reallifecam zoya   

(Some Images are No longer Accessible)

Great set of pics.

Edited by StnCld316