Zoya Fan Page

Zoya should be naked 100% of the time when she is in the apartment. For a skinny girl she has a beautiful and shapely body that I could watch all day. Her only negative is her poor choice of Lev. Zoya preserved a landing strip to the love tunnel. Those big nips need some major licking, sucking, biting, pulling, squeezing and twisting if she ain't too sensitive. We all know she loves some anal teasing and Zoya loves sucking cock and swallowing cum. Such a good girl.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that Zoya is cleaning house, I guess Lev well be home soon. Even though she looks down and sad when he is not there he kind's of lift's her spirit up and give her good sex for a night then goes down hill from there, I think Zoya needs to hide all of Lev's toys then he would have more time for her in bed.  Zoya is way to sexy to be left alone to long.8)

• 2 weeks later...

A few days ago, I saw Zoya walking around looking melancolically at the walls. It is starting to look like Z&L is moving out. I think it has looked like Zoya has been packing ever since she returned from vacation. I thought so when Zoya sorted out all her clothes, but now there is also boxes in the kitchen.

Oh no!!!! Zoya is packing and leaving!!! this can't be.  I blame Lev and his dumb I-pad full of games, and not being creative around the house. Dam you lev "I am in love with Zoya" and you ruined it for us!!!LOL  I am sure there are 2 other so called VIP>:( apartments that RLC needs to get rid of also.  Zoya please don't go....I love you!!!! LOL8)

9 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Oh no!!!! Zoya is packing and leaving!!! this can't be.  I blame Lev and his dumb I-pad full of games, and not being creative around the house. Dam you lev "I am in love with Zoya" and you ruined it for us!!!LOL  I am sure there are 2 other so called VIP>:( apartments that RLC needs to get rid of also.  Zoya please don't go....I love you!!!! LOL8)

I take it Zoya will be joining Dasha in the Archives soon. 

On 11-9-2017 at 6:16 AM, StnCld316 said:

I take it Zoya will be joining Dasha in the Archives soon. 

worst day ever in RLC  when Zoya go :'( every one knows I realy like her above all the rest of the girls  . But kitty and Smith did come back, and Nelly & Bogdan ,kamila & kristy ,even Efim did come back .

so maibe the move to a  better place  :)) a better apt  ;D who knows   so  lets Hope .

I dont think that Rlc is so stupid to let our Zoya Just GO !!!

gr Metmij 8)