Zoya Fan Page

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why Lev and Zoya have never had any other company besides Tabu? I recall one guy who came there why Lev was away last year and kept Zoya company, and he was a true dope, "I think he got durnk and slept on the couch." or why they have never had any type of parties and had other friends come over?8)

On 11/12/2016 at 7:38 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

I wonder why Lev and Zoya have never had any other company besides Tabu? I recall one guy who came there why Lev was away last year and kept Zoya company, and he was a true dope, "I think he got durnk and slept on the couch." or why they have never had any type of parties and had other friends come over?8)

I remember the time that Zoya's grandmother came over to visit but all that she did was sit on the couch to play Call of Duty with Lev.

I was surprised. 

Zoya and Lev just had sex, and for the first time Lev put some passion in it, he really fuck Zoya the right way, I have to give him credit this time, Zoya was so hot and sexy looking the way she was riding Lev's dick from behind and you could see how her perky nipples was standing up on her tits, after riding him this way for awhile she then turn around and rode him face to face, and he gave it to her right, after about 5 minutes she turned around with her back towards him and rode him side ways as he masturbated her in to a nice orgasm. "Hell it made my dick hard"...lol8)

16 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Zoya and Lev just had sex, and for the first time Lev put some passion in it, he really fuck Zoya the right way, I have to give him credit this time, Zoya was so hot and sexy looking the way she was riding Lev's dick from behind and you could see how her perky nipples was standing up on her tits, after riding him this way for awhile she then turn around and rode him face to face, and he gave it to her right, after about 5 minutes she turned around with her back towards him and rode him side ways as he masturbated her in to a nice orgasm. "Hell it made my dick hard"...lol8)

Thanks for the summary. :)