Zoya Fan Page

20 hours ago, metmij2 said:

WHERE is my sweety Zoya :-*  ???

are lev and Zoya  on Holiday  ??

any one Knows ??

greetings Metmij 8)

I was wondering the same thing... the black bra has been on the couch for about a week now.

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Zoya Fan Page (2015 - 2016)
  • StnCld316 unlocked this topic
7 hours ago, I Just wanna watch said:

I think it's a good idea for RLC to clean house occasionally.  I enjoy Zoya but Lev is a total slug.  His presence makes me not even look at their apartment.  Time to give Lev the boot, and if that means that Zoya is gone too, so be it.

My suggestion would be too get rid of Paul, Lev and Stepan and put Leora, Zoya and Maya in one shared apartment or house and allow male and female guests for all their sexual pleasures. Actually I wouldn't mind seeing Leora, Zoya and Maya in a lesbian threesome in the free cams with absolutely no covers. Now that would boost RLC subscriptions in a big way. 

23 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

My suggestion would be too get rid of Paul, Lev and Stepan and put Leora, Zoya and Maya in one shared apartment or house and allow male and female guests for all their sexual pleasures. Actually I wouldn't mind seeing Leora, Zoya and Maya in a lesbian threesome in the free cams with absolutely no covers. Now that would boost RLC subscriptions in a big way. 

Well , you know what they say.... If your going to dream, DREAM BIG........lol... :P:):P

I see that Zoya is back home again after a long vacation, and with out Lev,  I wish she hadn't cut some much of her hair off...either way she is still very sexy.  I notice last night how she studied her cell phone for awhile, then give us a very nice masturbation show, I think we should try and enjoy every minute of these sessions "to me she has way more better orgasms with out Lev" but I know he well some return again.  Welcome back Zoya some of us miss you!!8)

1 minute ago, Scotsman84 said:

Good to see her back, hopefully she has killed and buried Lev somewhere.

Let's Pray. :) 

Sorry, ran out of likes for today. When Lev is around I rarely look into the apartment because Lev makes me gag (what a pathetic excuse for a guy). This is a Zoya fan page so we can bad mouth Lev all we want - lol. Love Zoya. Actually Zoya should masturbate right in front of game boy's ugly mug. Second thought - maybe not because if she blocks his view of the TV screen he might physically abuse her again even though Zoya does a good job defending herself. Great girl with the wrong guy.

15 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Sorry, ran out of likes for today. When Lev is around I rarely look into the apartment because Lev makes me gag (what a pathetic excuse for a guy). This is a Zoya fan page so we can bad mouth Lev all we want - lol. Love Zoya. Actually Zoya should masturbate right in front of game boy's ugly mug. Second thought - maybe not because if she blocks his view of the TV screen he might physically abuse her again even though Zoya does a good job defending herself. Great girl with the wrong guy.

No-one is perfect in life. But like a few on RLC has many talents but picking men isn't one of them.

She should visit specsavers tho lol :)