Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

I think this place has now split opinion more than any other in the past, as far as i can recall. 

On the one hand, there are those who love watching, because there is constant "action" of some kind, and i understand that, but there are those who loathe what's happening, because it's fake behavior, clearly just done for the cameras. And here lies the big problem - Wasn't the whole point meant to be "real"? It's funny how the likes of Nina & Kira, Adrianne & Daniel get called boring - Is that because they are real and forget about the cameras?

I'd rather watch those than Click Bait attention seekers. JMO.

Sasha was ordered to the couch again tonight by his master "Masha" "I believe his penis had gotten hard with out his masters "Masha's permission."  From the looks of things he is not allowed to have any kind of erection around Dasha unless she says so... there he well stay until Masha awakens, only then he well be allowed to enter the bed room and join Dasha for a few minutes...."its been like clock work with these three"..LOL8)

9 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Sasha was ordered to the couch again tonight by his master "Masha" "I believe his penis had gotten hard with out his masters "Masha's permission."  From the looks of things he is not allowed to have any kind of erection around Dasha unless she says so... there he well stay until Masha awakens, only then he well be allowed to enter the bed room and join Dasha for a few minutes...."its been like clock work with these three"..LOL8)

The calendar must have the schedule.

"Ok, it will be me and D on Monday, then you and D tuesday, then she will take the sofa, then you again the night after....." 

10 hours ago, iloner said:

Does anyone care what they do?

Burt they are always in the popularity  thumbnails.

Its become a circus performing to general derision.

But there are enough people who do take an avid interest. Watch how as soon as more than one goes in the bedroom, the thumbnails go crazy.

And until that changes, this will continue night after night. But it's a very interesting situation, where opinion IS split right down the middle, those who love it and those who can't stand it. And there's just as many on both sides of the argument. Say what you like, but it's become a talking point! :D

10 hours ago, Pleasant said:

But there are enough people who do take an avid interest. Watch how as soon as more than one goes in the bedroom, the thumbnails go crazy.

And until that changes, this will continue night after night. But it's a very interesting situation, where opinion IS split right down the middle, those who love it and those who can't stand it. And there's just as many on both sides of the argument. Say what you like, but it's become a talking point! :D

9 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

Well, I have been a member of RLC and RLCF since June of 2016 and I have enjoyed all the antics of Masha and Sasha.  Dasha is simply an extra dollop of ice cream on the cake, much as was Top Knot and his wife or the couple of gals that Masha has slept with. 

Yeah, I'll agree.    You've got to admire their energy and commitment.

I just don't like the way they look - the tats, the dreadlocks, the stubble (Sasha's)

If Eva was running the same shenanigans I would probably love it.

Seems Masha and Dasha, who looks like two voodoo dolls with dreadlocks are trying to re-do their scripted plays by leaving out their pet Sasha in some scenes..... hopefully this weekend they "Masha and Sasha" well succeed into carrying out their plan by molesting Dasha for their gold to attract viewers.  Mean while Dasha is doing a good job by playing the dumb room mate of the apartment who lets this happens day after day....surely she didn't have to study for her roll.....I hope once all are paid they invest into some flea powder...they all look like they need it, but what ever happens "its going to look fake anyway,  if Masha and Dasha are trying to look and act like lesbians RLC are wasting their money with these to web headed ladies...I really don't see nothing sexy about either of them especially Sasha when he is laying between them doing the day...they remind me of a movie I once saw called "Wrong Turn"..LOL8)